• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Extraordinary League of Adventurers RP Thread

Alright when going into the backstories I want to just make a quick disclaimer:

I'm going to be pretty easy going with how I usually am. Another RP forum I use and moderate I am far more strict on with a lot of things but only because we're uptight assholes lol.

I want to say that anything I do mention is purely objective and I'm trying to be fair as possible. Please don't take personal offense from me saying anything because I don't mean to be a jerk. In no way is anything I say a personal attack on you or your character and I am not judging your ability to write grammatically, structurally, or creatively.

@QuestingBeast everything seems good to go. I like the character dedication and look forward to potential trouble with the former army/gang he was part of if you choose to involve them.

@DarknessSpirit I wasn't aware a mermaid character would show but I'm not complaining. Creative concept, dig the daddy issues. My only thing is I ask if you could tell me how developed her magic skills are for balance reasons.

@Leusis dude I love everything about this. Aged character adds variety. Varls are awesome. Looking forward to our RP.

@Yuuki Kagami Similar to Darkness I'd just like to see what you think her skill with the weaponry would range at. The other concerns that come up are with the backstory as it seems a tad off to me that a small child stabbed and killed many bandits then got away and built her own home. I don't mean to change the backstory or your character in great depth but perhaps some slight revision. Everything else is fine and I like the development of this intelligent and tough half-elf.

@Rinslette This all seems fine to me. Like how the character is more healer and surgeon oriented than anything else.

@Thane Korino I really like the character race design and think it'll be an interesting mix to the bunch. The only thing is that I would tone down the hand-to-hand skill considering the character is only 15 and already as a plethora of knowledge. It's good for characters to start softer or weaker and develop stronger in the RP we're going for.

I'll edit the post.

Though she only killed 2-3 bandits, shouldev put that ;-;. And it said she went to an orphanage I'm pretty sure, and then bought a house at like age 17-18.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright for the most part things seem good. I'm a bit iffy here and there but I'll let things slide and if someone gets to being too meta or power gaming then I'll step in with a proper warning. The only thing left that really scares me is @DarknessSpirit you mention summoning tsunami's with the water power and if I'm to be honest it seems a little extreme. If it's an exaggeration that's fine because everything else looks good to go.

Thanks for the cooperation guys. It seems we had some drops but that's fine. I can always bump up the interest check later and direct people here as really players can join at any moment.

Oh and maybe I should actually finish my own character sheet lmao. I'll get that done and post a rule list then we can start the RP finally. Yay.

Also since we're starting...

Anyone have ideas for a starting quest for the group? I can think of a few things but I mentioned in the interest check that I want those involved to come up with ideas for quests that we can cycle through. I just want to see if anyone has anything in mind. :D

Uhh. Hunt down OP antagonist recently resurrected from being dead for thousands of years? Hunt down a group of dangerous fugitives, find powerful ancient object? I don't know really.

Both of those seem to be very important tasks to give to new members of the guild if any member seeing the sorry state it's in currently.

Ancient Temple, A quest to defeat a rival group, that will serve as Our enemy on going. Defeat a powerful 'final' boss in it's weakest state, then kill it much much much later on.

Why not something simple to start with like deal with a bandit chief who has been messing with trade on the main road into the town? I think you guys are forgetting we're supposed to be new recruits, not veterans.

Let's confront some guild members on being truant! We could run requests for them to show the goodness of the guild. Stuff like figuring out who spread cruel rumors about their shop and confront them, save their son from bad influence of drunkards, and/or catch bandits along the highway as Leusis suggests. Voila, learn some stuff about the state of the town and guilders first hand along the way, plus maybe stumble on some main plot details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back