The Experiments

alrighty since maia's life has ended a bit early how about we say that she was just part of a shared delusion rylan and isa both had at the same time? @Ginko

Bagel said:
alrighty since maia's life has ended a bit early how about we say that she was just part of a shared delusion rylan and isa both had at the same time? @Ginko
r i p maia

also yes! totally!

Maia's death. So abrupt it's almost funny...

But no thanks for not just dropping off the face of the planet and informing us chelsey ^^

I married anjay too! :D I'm playing story of seasons now and I like it sooo much better than a new beginning xD

I'll never look at nosebleeds the same again.

@Ginko

@kokochii L̒̏͏̨͈͚̺̗̲̱̣̤ ̭͉ͩ̅̀͜͞A͙̻͈̤̹͇̱͖ͨ͟͠ ̢̥̠̙̳̳ͯ̓̊̔͒̚͟V̶̵͍̫̩̜̝̉̉ͩ̾̊̉ͅ ̷̏ͭ̅͂̔ͤ҉͖̱̙̬̪͔̮A̩̲͔͍̟̥̳͐̿̿̋̀͝

i have been powering through the seasons to get that mom man in my town i

also i really want to get story of seasons heckie

i am so sorry about the nose bleed thing it was just so funny

Wait what mom? ; 0;

Story of seasons has so many new features I love it <3 I just wish they would get creative with their bachelor's a bit. LIKE WHY CANT WE GET LIKE A FIREFIGHTER BACHELOR? He can hose me down anytime.

Kbye

@Ginko

ORRRR like a bachelor who you only see at night :D

cause he's like an insomniac and doesn't show up during the day but when he does, he's passed out on the ground constantly. He can be a part time thief who goes around town and steals stuff, causing an uproar but you fall in love with him anyways bc he's stole your heart. And your wallet

Also I thought Sanjay was Amir's dad LOL

I was going to marry (Dude with red hair and glasses) then realized he's a BEEP and broke up with him..

update: wait I got Sanjay and Amir mixed up. I married Amir not Sanjay ;__; I forgot my own husband

@Ginko

Ginko said:
Honestly, if someone hadn't heard it, she'd be surprised (wink wiNK)."
invitation to all people everywhere from me and bagel!! we were going to see ghosts having ghost sex in the graveyard and run screaming away but we're too lazy

Hmm. You guys have any ideas for an event soon? Any NPCs you would want to control? (Guards and ghosts alike)

I need to think of something that involves everyone in the dungeon. We can have some real fun :D

@kokochii body swap??? it would be cool to switch bodies with people who ACTUALLY HAD POWERS

(i got the idea from bagel hha haha)

no but we could all meet other people in our weird new temporary bodies and it would be so awkward

also if we DO do the body swap i really want the person in isa's body to freak out and accidentally make a bagel beagle (a beagle made out of bagel)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back