The EX3 kickstarter is over now

HumanPlus

Sleeper Agent
More than 10 times the goal was made, it's quite extraordinary.

What are your thoughts about all that has been previewed so far?

In my gaming group two hardcover deluxe editions, the map and the screen was bought, what did you guys get?

Do you guys think that now that Exalted has shown how profitable it is, it has a chance to become White Wolf's new flagship?

General chatter about the new setting and other things Exalted 3rd Edition.

A bit over 11 times the goal, actually :D

I got the two exalted bound in chains with an st screen and a pdf compilation.

I'm personally really excited about the new map and locales in Creation. Also there's so much more going on in EX3 with the lunars attacking and just generally a lot of unrest and war on every front. It's exciting to see what will happen.

b2870c07ea3e0542f394e739fcd4285c_large.jpg

Whoa, that's pretty nice. I didn't quite get to use the old one yet but it's pretty cool.

I'm also working on a piece of EX3 fanart to celebrate. I wanted to finish it before the kickstarter ended but someone distracted me by introducing me to a figurine game called Infinity. I'll work on it tonight though.

ThatSmellyGoblin said:
Whoa, that's pretty nice. I didn't quite get to use the old one yet but it's pretty cool.
I'm also working on a piece of EX3 fanart to celebrate. I wanted to finish it before the kickstarter ended but someone distracted me by introducing me to a figurine game called Infinity. I'll work on it tonight though.
I look forward to your fanart, are you still taking comissions(Or was that one of the other artists on the site?) I can't remember. . .

To celebrate, Chapter 2 for TiEN will be that much more awesome, and we have one more thing to release, that I'm quite excited for now that the Kickstarter had such an amazing turn out and is over.

ThatSmellyGoblin said:
I'm personally really excited about the new map and locales in Creation. Also there's so much more going on in EX3 with the lunars attacking and just generally a lot of unrest and war on every front. It's exciting to see what will happen.
b2870c07ea3e0542f394e739fcd4285c_large.jpg
The map really has had me really excited since I saw it in phase 1.

[QUOTE="John Mørke]It was a great ride. :D

[/QUOTE]
Indeed it was!

I'm extremely happy for everyone involved. I cannot even begin to imagine how excited you all are on the team.

[QUOTE="John Mørke]It was a great ride. :D

[/QUOTE]
I can imagine. I've been following it diligently.

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]I look forward to your fanart, are you still taking comissions(Or was that one of the other artists on the site?) I can't remember. . .
To celebrate, Chapter 2 for TiEN will be that much more awesome, and we have one more thing to release, that I'm quite excited for now that the Kickstarter had such an amazing turn out and is over.

The map really has had me really excited since I saw it in phase 1.

Indeed it was!

I'm extremely happy for everyone involved. I cannot even begin to imagine how excited you all are on the team.

[/QUOTE]
I don't do commissions but i do take requests if it's something i'm interested in drawing.

I'll start doing commissions once i think what i do is professional work. It'll take some years but some day.

And yes, that map is amazing, so much new stuff on it. Still have my cloth map from Dreams of the First Age on my wall.

[QUOTE="Radiant_Beacon]It was fun - my wife is now concerned about my kickstarter habit, but hey, I can quit anytime!

[/QUOTE]
That is what they all say :) !

Well, you know, I really mean it. I just backed Ex3, and only for a minor tier...that somehow transformed into an "Ultimate Jade-Screened Exalted Scholar Finding the Path of Creation" with a PDF compilation of custom charms...I don't know how that happened.

And then there was Chuubo's...and...but...seriously, it is still cheaper than me going on my normal source-book binges, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back