• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Everyday Threat

First up on the menu, a quick summary!

Spirits. They’ve existed as long as anyone can remember, their presence instilling into man both fear, and respect. In the days in which we now live their existence is as natural to us as that of animals, but presenting a threat far greater that any lion or tiger could ever hope to pose. That is why we, The Spirit Hunter’s Association, exist, to control the threat that they pose, and put a stop to it. Now, to clear up any misunderstandings, the purpose of the Association is not to exterminate the Spirits as a whole, trying to wipe the Spirits out in their entirety is a fruitless cause, believe me, we tried that back in the 1900s, and they just kept cropping up as fast as we could cut them down. No, we’re around to try and… Keep them under control… Namely, we exist to neutralize any Spirit related threats that present themselves.

For our second course I'd like people to know that I'll only be accepting so many people, and I don't want this to be an RP where people are starting romances after one page or send out posts every other minute. If enough people are interested I'll up the cap, I'm only going to do this in intervals of 5 or 6 though.

And for dessert, a link to the RP: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-everyday-threat.75970/

Cool, if you decide to sign up all the info you should need for a CS should be in the overview, but if you need any help just PM me. Oh, and take your time, quality comes first and whatnot.

Yes this is new so I thought I would take a look its good I might join

Ha ha its 10:14 AM here

And ive made my character it took me an hour to make

Or two

Users who are viewing this thread

Back