• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Everlasting Night (Warhammer Fantasy Based)

Hello players, this is a recruiting forum for my Hosted Project that can be found here: 

You can find information on the plot there, and the internet has much information on the Warhammer world in general. I love Warhammer Fantasy, so if I have an active group of players I am willing to devote regular daily time to posting and managing the group. As an admin, I try to let people be as creative as they want with their characters (within reason) and I support character x character conflict, be it in combat, philosophy, or politics. This is a roleplay where you can play as an Elector Count in the Empire and lead crusades against the Orc or Undead scum (results may or may not be as you intend), you can play as the Undead Scum and lead attacks against the empire or other players' territory, and I will manage the environment and throw curve balls at everyone involved in an attempt to make things more interesting and realistic. We all want our characters to be successful and cool, but in life, especially in military life, nothing ever goes according to plan. The current plot is listed in the Hosted Project, but it is essentially a massive stand off battle between invading orcs and the coalition of human and Dwarf forces attempting to repel them. As a player in this rp you should expect to be challenged, challenge others, and get a lot of enjoyment from the total openness/chaos that comes from the Warhammer universe.

Hmm...did you mention chaos? Heretic! Exterminatus shall now be used upon your planet for such blasphemy!

(Though, hey, I'm game. Probably going to do terribly though.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back