• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
☯Kelsey looked at himeragi curiously, curious as to why she laughed.
''n-nah nah...just reminds me of childhood years. at first, i was only born as a kid who lived on the streets of hell since i was part angel, disowned from my demon mother. somehow i was then taken to be a 4th ring of hell. ironic huh? a half demon and half angel being the 4th ring of hell. with a criminal record..''

...⊹She said as she giggled to herself⊹...

WeirdPrincess said:

??Celia??

tumblr_ntcqdk2Ie31rmawi3o1_500.gif

"Oh, you're coming too?" Celia asked Emiya in surprise before a smile broke out on her face. "Oh goody! The more the merrier! Off we go to Ulqui's house!" She exclaimed she grabbed both Taylor and Emiya's arms and teleported them to the front of a medium sized house. Letting go of their arms, she walked her way up to the front door and knocked.

tumblr_n8tef6AzI91rtl9dyo1_500.gif

Ulqui opened the door and smiled at the sight of his twin. "Hey Cel. Long time, no see. You guys can come in~" His gaze swept over towards Taylor and for a brief moment, he glared at him before his face went blank again and he looked at Emiya. Moving out of the way and holding the door open for them, he motioned for them to head inside.

Taylor follows behind Celia, noticing that he was being glared at, he looked back. "Hey." He said, as he walked inside.

Emiya smiled and stopped at the door, "Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Emiya White. Taylor's father. It's nice to meet you, Mr.?" He asked, awaitng a answer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LunaCrosby said:

"hmmm... where would he find similar outfits?"

Roman blinked, "Well I didn't think all that through... Maybe we can go to this place." He said, pointing to a store right in front of them. "Seems kind of popular."

@Fukushima Akira[/URL]
...♅Akira took a sip of his beer as he looked back towards the female, shortly before replying as he placed the half-filled bottle onto the table infront of him♅...

“ I see, so you're essentially building up social skills for the times when you're not using your.. powers? ”

----------------------------------------

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina flinched a bit as he poked her cheek, bringing her out of her thoughts. She looked over at Kenji, still flustered due to her recent thought processes. Her voice was quiet and slightly stuttered, trying to calm herself down♤...
"Y-yeah... I-I'm fine, I'm just....I-I'm just thinking about things is all.."

----------

((Have fun! I'll be around!))
...ΨKenji looked at Lumina as a confused expression formed on his face, his irises gazing into hersΨ...

“ Hm? About what?~ ”

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
After he was positive she had fallen asleep, Kili lifted Elyse into his arms, and laid her down on the bed. He considered putting her clothes back on her. Unfortunately, he had left those back in the garden.
That was fine. He could always collect them in the morning, and he had promised her a new bra earlier. That would be a wonderful opportunity to shop. Giving the brown eyes girl one last kiss, Kili whispered " Rest well, my love..." Before cuddling with her, and closing his eyes. Throughout the mansion, the lights began to go out, one by one, until everything was only lit by the rays of the moon...

(Skip to morning...)

[/QUOTE]
...♒Elyse woke up some time the next day, her long orange hair tangled around her face. Blinking to try and refocus her vision she moved her body a bit, feeling another unclothed body next to her. Confused, having been too tired to remember much of last night, she turned to see a naked Kili next to her, sleeping peacefully. A blush found her cheeks as she wrapped the blanket around her to cover up, turning the other way so her back was to the man beside her, waiting for him to wake up♒...

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori sniffed back a few more tears, her grip on his shirt tightening just a smidgen as she sat there in his embrace. She never really got a chance to thank him for all the things he did, so because she couldn't find the words to speak, this would have to do for now. His embrace was beginning to calm her down, to the point where even his hand on her cheek felt... well, nice. Looking at him as he did so, Kaori felt the slightest bit of heat find her face as he leaned in and stopped, listening to his words. Deep in the bottom of her soul, or heart, or stomach, or... bottom of something, his words made her really happy. After all she went through both before and after she woke up, she had begun to think she'd always be alone. With the way things were, she had no reason to think otherwise. Yet here Masahi was, defying every expectation she had. Like usual. Kaori leaned forward until her forehead was touching his, a small teary smile finding her face as she responded to him☆...
"I'm really glad... you came back."
...♝Masahi smiled back at Kaori as he started to take his hand away, though he really didn't want to for some reason or another. Then the that that Kaori was so close got to him yet again and his face went even redder before he found his hand back on her cheek like it had never moved from it, he also found his arm wrapped around her, slightly tighter than it was before. On top of all of that he could feel his heart beat harder, like it wanted to jump out of his chest, and all that time he had been staring into Kaori's eyes with his body trying to subconsciously take over his actions. Masahi also wondered why she was glad he was back, then another thing hit him, and he wasn't able to stop himself, for better or worst, from thinking of what she had said yesterday, that she needed time to think over what he said, so almost like a gravity fed water pipe his mind sent it's question straight to his mouth and his lips♝...

"S-so, do you... do you still need m-more time to t-think it o-over?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira took a sip of his beer as he looked back towards the female, shortly before replying as he placed the half-filled bottle onto the table infront of him♅...
“ I see, so you're essentially building up social skills for the times when you're not using your.. powers? ”

----------------------------------------

...ΨKenji looked at Lumina as a confused expression formed on his face, his irises gazing into hersΨ...

“ Hm? About what?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina felt her cheeks growing redder and she felt herself getting more flustered as she thought about how she should answer him. Her gaze dropped from Kenji back down to the crib, looking at Haruo. How could she say what was on her mind? Really, how could anyone talk about that kind of stuff so easily? But, she didn't want to leave Kenji hanging, so she spoke in a nervous tone, her words coming out stuttered♤...

"W-well... you said it first... b-but, yknow... h-having kids, a-and that kind of, um, stuff..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''n-nah nah...just reminds me of childhood years. at first, i was only born as a kid who lived on the streets of hell since i was part angel, disowned from my demon mother. somehow i was then taken to be a 4th ring of hell. ironic huh? a half demon and half angel being the 4th ring of hell. with a criminal record..''
...⊹She said as she giggled to herself⊹...
☯Kelsey nodded

"yeah that is pretty ironic"

Roman said:

Taylor follows behind Celia, noticing that he was being glared at, he looked back. "Hey." He said, as he walked inside.

Emiya smiled and stopped at the door, "Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Emiya White. Taylor's father. It's nice to meet you, Mr.?" He asked, awaitng a answer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roman blinked, "Well I didn't think all that through... Maybe we can go to this place." He said, pointing to a store right in front of them. "Seems kind of popular."

♡Mal nodded and grabbed his hand

"to that place we go"

♡She said as they walked

Yoshiro said:
Seriously, she keeps using that word like everyone knows it. "Yeah, its just one of the joys of growing up in Hell."
View attachment 193274

Unaware that his feather had begun to sprout, Jason watched the girl look over the books.
I hope she isn't one of those people who hates demons, because that would make this conversation short lived.

@Nanne
"Ah well then in that case I guess you really don't understand it..." she said as she turned to look at him. She studied him for a bit before turning back to look for a book, "Well this word you don't know...and I'm sure you must be annoyed by my using it but 'Romance' is a feeling of excitement and mystery associated with love.." she said as she grabbed a book to read what it was about. "And yes it's also a genre...and if you don't know what love is then let me just say it's an intense feeling of deep affection." she sighed and returned the book to its place.

Roman said:
Alex winced a little, trying to squirm out of Yuki's grasp. "Relax. It was only me... I wanted to see how scared you were." He said, laughing a little.

Yuki looked up at him, "Wh-what? You made that shadow?" she said letting go of him. "That's not funny!" she said her eyes tearing up. She got out of the bed and walked over to the couch, "That was mean...." she said crossing her arms as she sat down.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi smiled back at Kaori as he started to take his hand away, though he really didn't want to for some reason or another. Then the that that Kaori was so close got to him yet again and his face went even redder before he found his hand back on her cheek like it had never moved from it, he also found his arm wrapped around her, slightly tighter than it was before. On top of all of that he could feel his heart beat harder, like it wanted to jump out of his chest, and all that time he had been staring into Kaori's eyes with his body trying to subconsciously take over his actions. Masahi also wondered why she was glad he was back, then another thing hit him, and he wasn't able to stop himself, for better or worst, from thinking of what she had said yesterday, that she needed time to think over what he said, so almost like a gravity fed water pipe his mind sent it's question straight to his mouth and his lips♝...
"S-so, do you... do you still need m-more time to t-think it o-over?"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori kept looking at Masahi, and the tears began to stop, though a few still managed to find their way to her eyes and down her cheeks. This was probably the closest she had ever felt like she had ever been to another person, and that was saying something considering that she had fallen asleep on his chest a few nights previous. The more they sat, and the tighter their embrace became, the more intimate it became, and the vibes she was getting were starting to shift away from being 100% comforting. Especially with Masahi's question. She had almost forgotten about that, and with the recent event of seeing Mal and Roman together it set her cheeks on fire. For a reason she couldnt place, however, was that thinking about Masahi's confession didn't really freak her out anymore. But, the fact remained that she had just found out about Roman, and was still dealing with that. Masahi had no idea, so her eyes closed and she leaned against him, hoping he wouldn't run away like he did last time as she responded☆...

"...y-yeah I do..b-but please... dont l-leave..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''..*sigh* perverts these days...hey! why are you still staring at us?!''
...☫She said as she glared even more at the guy who kept staring☫...
Nanami sighed and stood up, "This is getting annoying and uncomfortable. Let's just move... before I decide to hit this weirdo." She muttered as she glared at the guy briefly before looking back at Fuyumi. It's not like this guy was going to follow them if they moved right?

...♱Nanase was supervising the school before she saw the girls' dorms and headed to it. She walked into the barrier, the dress not on her. She looked around as her Cataclysm Sword formed on her back as she looked around confused♱...

''the fuck is this.......huh..? the fuck is that?''

@Nonalaka

@Lumina

@Roman

@Fukushima Akira

HimeragiSeiker said:
''then...i died due to being really sick and reborn to be an intoner. Yolo or you only live once apparently doesnt apply for me..''
☯Kelsey tilted her head

"intoner? iv'e never heard of one"

Something like that exists? "I know love, don't worry. Why is mystery involved? Love is simple, and plain. It's really a basic emotion, one that I don't think is necessary. But that's just me." He put a book into a shelf in front of him, and sighed. "Then again, demons don't know anything about love."

@Nanne

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami sighed and stood up, "This is getting annoying and uncomfortable. Let's just move... before I decide to hit this weirdo." She muttered as she glared at the guy briefly before looking back at Fuyumi. It's not like this guy was going to follow them if they moved right?
...☫Fuyumi nodded before she took Nanami's hand and started to walk away from him but he only followed☫...

''...what...the...hell...''

LunaCrosby said:
☯Kelsey tilted her head
"intoner? iv'e never heard of one"
''Intoners are...Goddess-like beings that can sing magical song to either cure, curse, or use for fun. and every time i sing...my voice is like a proffessional singer's voice. and i never sung before, ever. not until...well...not too long ago..''

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina felt her cheeks growing redder and she felt herself getting more flustered as she thought about how she should answer him. Her gaze dropped from Kenji back down to the crib, looking at Haruo. How could she say what was on her mind? Really, how could anyone talk about that kind of stuff so easily? But, she didn't want to leave Kenji hanging, so she spoke in a nervous tone, her words coming out stuttered♤...
"W-well... you said it first... b-but, yknow... h-having kids, a-and that kind of, um, stuff..."
...ΨKenji looked at Lumina as she spoke, soon noticing her blush. He spoke as he began blushingΨ...

“ Hm? ”

...ΨKenji laughed nervously upon Lumina's words sinking in, his blush exploding on his face. He replied to LuminaΨ...

“ O-oh.. I-I.. uh.. We d-don't have to t-think of that stuff y-yet, Lumi-chan~ ”

Otoya-Ittoki-uta-no-prince-sama-34729770-160-160_zpsujyh1gqx.gif

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Intoners are...Goddess-like beings that can sing magical song to either cure, curse, or use for fun. and every time i sing...my voice is like a proffessional singer's voice. and i never sung before, ever. not until...well...not too long ago..''
"I see.... thats pretty cool, to have no singing experience yet you have an amazing voice..."

WeirdPrincess said:
...✿As Kioko listened, she stated to mess with the bubbles in the bath, putting some on her hair and making it look like cat ears. She giggled lightly before looking at her and seeing her cheeks flushed before she hid her face in her hands. She stammered a little as she looked at her friend✿...
"W-Woah... You fainted? I hope I don't do that... but then again, I don't think I'll ever kiss a boy."

tumblr_nblrknutpS1sz111so1_500.gif
"HAHAHA, I told my friends the same thing. We were the closest bosom sisters ever, but then HE came along, and my god, he rode through the village, like he had nothing better to do than set my heart aflutter." she shared her memories with the girl. "But, this old mare plays both sides of the field these days. but thats a different story all together." she said as she tried to make a bubble hat too.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i dont really have a certain age. i aged pretty fast''
...☫She said as her tail just swayed in the water☫...
"Well you look really good. I am so jealous!" she said as she sank into the water.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Nanase was supervising the school before she saw the girls' dorms and headed to it. She walked into the barrier, the dress not on her. She looked around as her Cataclysm Sword formed on her back as she looked around confused♱...
''the fuck is this.......huh..? the fuck is that?''

@Nonalaka

@Lumina

@Roman

@Fukushima Akira

(I approve of this. Now shit gets real.)

Served a drink and given coins to play, shes shown to the entrance.

@HimeragiSeiker

Users who are viewing this thread

Back