• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Why." River asked not understanding why he would blush before it clicked and his face slowly turned red. "O-oh." Was all he said as he looked away from her

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko looked at him

"But don't worry... I wouldn't ask for something like that, I'd probably faint halfway through saying it"

LunaCrosby said:
"I doubt I have to answer, because I think you already know mine~"
♡she said and turned her head to look at him
Roman chuckled and pulled down his mask, so he would be able to kiss Mal. Once his lips met hers, he didn't do anything but kiss.

WeirdPrincess said:

(( I'm gonna guess this is a fade

xD ))

---

❤︎Celia❤︎

Celia was breathing heavily, her chest rising and falling with each breath she took. Her hands were gripping the blanket tightly as she gazed up at the ceiling, trying to catch her breath.

Taylor sat at the edge of the bed, stretching and yawning at the same time he stood up. He then went in the bathroom to take a shower and returned almost an hour later. "Celia?"

LunaCrosby said:
☁Kyoko looked at him
"But don't worry... I wouldn't ask for something like that, I'd probably faint halfway through saying it"
River blushed more and looked away as he scratched the back of his head. "I-I wouldn't mind. L-like I said I'll be glad to be your first for alot of things." He said to her

...✿Kioko stood in the door, surveying the room and looking over the women. It didn't look that bad... and she did say she's only stay for a couple minutes anyways. She shyly stepped into the room and fidgeted a little in the spot she stood in before hearing the woman utter sweets. Her gaze raised from the flower, her eyes now gleaming at the thought of having sweets. Kioko soon spoke as she stepped forward✿...

"Sweets? What kind?"

Roman said:
Alex sighed and looked over at Yuki, "Well, if you were to tell me one thing, then try and tell me a lot of other things on top of that... I'd have a hard time remembering it." He said, thinking about how it came to be that way. "It was after I had got injured as a kid and couldn't remember a thing about myself. Now I have a hard time remembering things."

Yuki looked at down a bit sadly, "I'm sorry you can't remember anything about yourself...I really wish I could help you.." she said and held his hand a bit tighter. She looked up noticing Toki in front of them, "Oh look we've made it!"

Roman said:
Roman chuckled and pulled down his mask, so he would be able to kiss Mal. Once his lips met hers, he didn't do anything but kiss.

♡Mal kissed him back, she didn't see him without the mask over half of his face very often...

Nanne said:
Yuki looked at down a bit sadly, "I'm sorry you can't remember anything about yourself...I really wish I could help you.." she said and held his hand a bit tighter. She looked up noticing Toki in front of them, "Oh look we've made it!"
Alex looked up at the building and smiled, happy they reached their destination. "C'Mon, let's go inside." He said, happily. He didn't really wanna talk about his past anymore. It pained him just thinking about it.

Roman said:
Taylor sat at the edge of the bed, stretching and yawning at the same time he stood up. He then went in the bathroom to take a shower and returned almost an hour later. "Celia?"

❤︎Celia❤︎

Celia had gotten up a few moments after he left and got herself dressed. Now she sat on her bed, typing away at her laptop when she heard her name. Celia looked up at Taylor, "Yeah?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River blushed more and looked away as he scratched the back of his head. "I-I wouldn't mind. L-like I said I'll be glad to be your first for alot of things." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyokos face turned a bright red, she didn't expect him to say that, in fact she only expected him to be as red as she was now...

"O-oh well u-uhm, maybe I-I'll ask L-later in the f-future"

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal kissed him back, she didn't see him without the mask over half of his face very often...
Roman snapped his fingers, causing the two to appear in his bedroom, all without breaking the kiss. He laid her down on the bed and gently tugged at her bikini top, and used his other hand to tug at the bottom, but he didn't remove them.

Q

LunaCrosby said:
☁Kyokos face turned a bright red, she didn't expect him to say that, in fact she only expected him to be as red as she was now...
"O-oh well u-uhm, maybe I-I'll ask L-later in the f-future"
"O-ok" he said as he blushed even more

WeirdPrincess said:

❤︎Celia❤︎

Celia had gotten up a few moments after he left and got herself dressed. Now she sat on her bed, typing away at her laptop when she heard her name. Celia looked up at Taylor, "Yeah?"

"Oh nothing. Just checking to see if you were still awake." He said with a smile, before plopping back down in bed next to her. He then put a arm around her and watched as she typed on her laptop. "Watcha doin'?"

WeirdPrincess said:
...✿Kioko stood in the door, surveying the room and looking over the women. It didn't look that bad... and she did say she's only stay for a couple minutes anyways. She shyly stepped into the room and fidgeted a little in the spot she stood in before hearing the woman utter sweets. Her gaze raised from the flower, her eyes now gleaming at the thought of having sweets. Kioko soon spoke as she stepped forward✿...
"Sweets? What kind?"
The door closed behind her and locked with a click. "We have ordered all sorts of sweets. Like chocolates, or hard candies, or my favorite, jelly beans. Even some cakes!" She replied sweetly while offering her the box of chocolates. The ladies giggled at the innocent girls reaction to sweets. It was almost too much.

@WeirdPrincess

WeirdPrincess said:
"I know it wouldn't. I was just saying~" Venus said, laughing again before she leaned back in her seat.
Rael nodded still blushing before saying shyly, "I feel like your trying to make me blush..."

Roman said:
Roman snapped his fingers, causing the two to appear in his bedroom, all without breaking the kiss. He laid her down on the bed and gently tugged at her bikini top, and used his other hand to tug at the bottom, but he didn't remove them.

♡Mal continued kissing him, feeling him gently tug on her swimsuit, if he wanted them off, he could just go ahead and do it, she wasn't going to resist it

Roman said:
"Oh nothing. Just checking to see if you were still awake." He said with a smile, before plopping back down in bed next to her. He then put a arm around her and watched as she typed on her laptop. "Watcha doin'?"

❤︎Celia❤︎

Celia giggled, "Well I'm not tired, so of course I'd be awake." She said before going back to typing before looking around for something, pouting when she didn't see it. "Oh, just coming up with next weeks lesson plans. Nothing big~"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Q
"O-ok" he said as he blushed even more

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko looked at the tickets he bought, her blush slightly fading

"What are we watching?"

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal continued kissing him, feeling him gently tug on her swimsuit, if he wanted them off, he could just go ahead and do it, she wasn't going to resist it

Roman deepened the kiss between the two, and soon removed her top and saved the bottoms for last.

(( Fade ))

LunaCrosby said:
☁Kyoko looked at the tickets he bought, her blush slightly fading
"What are we watching?"
"Oh it is a movie about a guy who sees his dead little brother who Reyes to help him get over his greif. It's like one of those sad but nice movies." He said as he looked at the tickets

WeirdPrincess said:

❤︎Celia❤︎

Celia giggled, "Well I'm not tired, so of course I'd be awake." She said before going back to typing before looking around for something, pouting when she didn't see it. "Oh, just coming up with next weeks lesson plans. Nothing big~"

"Is it fun being teacher? I had changed my mind about it... I decided I'd stick with a job that I could do." Taylor said, nodding his head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back