• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:

??Yumi??

Yumi nodded, she could agree to that. "Sure, sure! I won't worry about it to much." She said, smiling lightly.
A waitress soon made there way over to the pair and bowed before handing them each a menu. "Hi! My name is Wendy and I'll serving you today. Can I start you guys off with water or drinks?" She asked politely. "Ooh, if you have green teas that would be nice." Yumi said before looking down at the menu that had been placed before her.
Akane looked up at the waitress, the sound of her voice sort of surprising her, since Akane wasn't paying attention.

tumblr_n3jo3vSkAS1qk6z3co2_r1_500.gif

"Oh.. I'll just have water please. I should have an idea of what I want when you return~"

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal immediately nodded
"yeah I do"

♡She said and smiled as well
Roman laughed lightly, "Well let's get to it. I've been meaning to come check with you, but every time I had got some free time on my hands, I ended up doing something else..." he said. "On the other hand, what do you wanna do?"

Roman said:
Roman laughed lightly, "Well let's get to it. I've been meaning to come check with you, but every time I had got some free time on my hands, I ended up doing something else..." he said. "On the other hand, what do you wanna do?"
♡Mal thought of it, thinking of everything they could do

"we could go on a walk and talk to each other?"

♡She suggested

Mayyflower said:
Rin playfully rolled her eyes. "Right" she says with a slight smirk
Len chuckled and looked around "Well, we'll want a clearing, possibly with some water or berries nearby." he said softly.

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal thought of it, thinking of everything they could do
"we could go on a walk and talk to each other?"

♡She suggested
"Well then shall we get going?" Roman asked, holding a hand out towards, Mal.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani nodded "Ahah, yeah" she said with a smile as she finished her last cookie "So~, where to now?, well after you're done eating of course" she said with a small laugh.

♣︎Maria♣︎

Maria had to think for a moment as she finished off her remaining cookie. Where was it she wanted to head next? With baking on her mind, she wanted to go into a bakery, though she also wanted to go a regular clothes store. Maria decided she'd be ingredients later on, so after throwing away her empty bag. "American Eagle maybe? Or a pet shop, I love looking at the animals in there." She suggested.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...i was hoping we just have an ordinary game with no penalties and just move on after a sink...but i guess thats impossible since im in someone's created hell...''
...☫She said as she took the offer and broke it. Sinking a solid 6☫...

''guess im solid''
((gonna be nitpicky, but you know that if you sink a ball you keep shooting right? Also, you wouldn't use a regular cue stick off a break, there are different cues for breaking, and jumping the ball... ))

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Rael shrugged at Venus' suggestion, thinking that even though it probably wasn't going to live up to his expectation, he would be more than happy to go if Venus wanted Italian.
"Italian sounds delicious! I love Italian food!"

[/QUOTE]

✣Venus✣

Venus raised an eyebrow as she gazed at Rael before shrugging her shoulders and heading in the direction of the nearest Italian restaurant she knew. "If you say so. But if you wanted to go somewhere else, I wouldn't mind. I just said Italian because it was the first thing that popped in my mind." She stated.

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]((gonna be nitpicky, but you know that if you sink a ball you keep shooting right? Also, you wouldn't use a regular cue stick off a break, there are different cues for breaking, and jumping the ball... ))

[/QUOTE]
shut up you dont even know whats going on xD if Seria sinks a ball the succubus girl shes playing against is gonna be done in a naughty way. so if seria sinks a ball, something naughty happens to the succubus, and vice versa. just stay out of this xD )))

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
shut up you dont even know whats going on xD if Seria sinks a ball the succubus girl shes playing against is gonna be done in a naughty way. so if seria sinks a ball, something naughty happens to the succubus, and vice versa)))
((don't care, I've played pool for almost 9 years and am in a league, so I get nitpicky when it comes to pool...))

WeirdPrincess said:

✣Venus✣

Venus raised an eyebrow as she gazed at Rael before shrugging her shoulders and heading in the direction of the nearest Italian restaurant she knew. "If you say so. But if you wanted to go somewhere else, I wouldn't mind. I just said Italian because it was the first thing that popped in my mind." She stated.

Rael shook his head hurriedly and said,

"Oh no, Italian is fine, its just that I used to live in Italy so I usually have unfairly high expectations for Italian restaurants."

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]((don't care, I've played pool for almost 9 years and am in a league, so I get nitpicky when it comes to pool...))

[/QUOTE]
yeah well go back to where ever you came from~ *pushes you back*)))

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal grabbed his hand and nodded
"we shall"
Roman chuckled lightly, "Let's go~" he said, as he began walking towards the door. He held it open, and made a gesture towards it, "Ladies first~"

HimeragiSeiker said:
yeah well go back to where ever you came from~ *pushes you back*)))
((you better hope you don't screw up any rules, I will hunt you down xD [either way though, you would still be up for shooting...]))

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]((you better hope you don't screw up any rules, I will hunt you down xD [either way though, you would still be up for shooting...]))

[/QUOTE]
i know i know. if you sink solid, solid's yours, dont sink the 8 ball unless its the last ball and you already sank all your balls and boom donzo.))

Roman said:
Roman chuckled lightly, "Let's go~" he said, as he began walking towards the door. He held it open, and made a gesture towards it, "Ladies first~"
♡Mal walked with him, walking through the door as she glanced back at him

"Thank you~"

Selensya mutters a rude word as she walked back to school. The doctors couldn't find anything unusual, which meant her secret was safe... for now. She was still early but didn't really care how much or how long she would have to wait. She didn't even remember what day it was. It could be Saturday for all she cared. But she gets to the school and resumes her wait on the roof.

HimeragiSeiker said:
i know i know. if you sink solid, solid's yours, dont sink the 8 ball unless its the last ball and you already sank all your balls and boom donzo.))
((its a bit more complicated then that, but that's like bare minimum basics... theres also rules for ball in hand, if you do sink the 8 ball before all other balls are sank (in some versions its not an automatic loss), and others but ya.. bare minimum basics))

Roman said:
Cecil sighed, "I was just saying sorry because I wasn't myself back there... I was just a little upset, and through the small amount of time we were together you know being angry isn't my thing.. Or at least should."
" I know...but it doesn't mean you can't if you have a reason to...anyone can get angry..." She said quietly, looking at him for a moment before looking down again "After what I've done I'm surprised you are even talking to me..." She said as she looked off in the direction she was walking in briefly, "....And I know you don't want to be an angry or upset person...so since I'm the cause, I'll leave you alone... You were the best thing to ever happen to me...I-I don't want to make you feel that way" she said, visibly upset to be saying such words but she had to if she was causing him upset. She guessed she would go back to moriko and as for her to reverse the process that made her if needs be, its not like she fitted anywhere, she was after all just a copy, she had her own thoughts personality and experiences but she was still a copy, so that didn't matter.

-----

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland sighed then slightly frowned at her "It would of been perfectly fine, besides, you know i could warm you up." he said with a slight pout as he placed a hand on her cheek.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota nodded as she looked at him "I know, I'm sorry" she said quietly "You're too nice you know that?" She said as she hugged him.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi sighed then nodded as he looked at Kaori, he really thought it could wait, but obivously she wasn't on the same train of thought as him. But that didn't matter now because Masahi had a feeling that once she decided on something he couldn't change her mind, so he thought on his first question as he looked around before nodding and looking back to Kaori♝...

"So, Kaori, do you know what my childhood was like?"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori nodded, thinking back to when they were kids, before speaking☆...

"Well, I grew up in the village, but I remember you came one day. I don't remember how, but suddenly we were classmates, and us and Roman were put together on a team. You didn't really always say too much about where you were before, but you seemed to enjoy your time. You were always stubborn and headstrong, but you always thought of your friends. Maybe I should have asked about your past a bit more."

WeirdPrincess said:

♣︎Maria♣︎

Maria had to think for a moment as she finished off her remaining cookie. Where was it she wanted to head next? With baking on her mind, she wanted to go into a bakery, though she also wanted to go a regular clothes store. Maria decided she'd be ingredients later on, so after throwing away her empty bag. "American Eagle maybe? Or a pet shop, I love looking at the animals in there." She suggested.

"The pet shop sounds fun" she said smiling a little, Ilaani had always had a soft spot for animals so she wasn't going g to pass an opportunity to go to a pet store.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded as she looked at him "I know, I'm sorry" she said quietly "You're too nice you know that?" She said as she hugged him.
Roland slightly smiled and hugged her back "And you're the only one willing to put up with me." he said softly as he placed a hand on the back of her head while gently rubbing with the hand still on her back.

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]((gonna be nitpicky, but you know that if you sink a ball you keep shooting right? Also, you wouldn't use a regular cue stick off a break, there are different cues for breaking, and jumping the ball... ))

[/QUOTE]
I very much know the rules for tournament play, but they are playing for their lives, so yeah some things i can let go, besides why make me type more than needed, and just as i was starting to like you, lol, j/k your fine. No, this isnt a normal game...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back