• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
(Oh god xD )
Tal nodded "Yeah" He said softly
((yaasssss perfect timing too xD ))

i smile and look down at his hands. i grab them and lock my fingers with his.

Mel said:
((yaasssss perfect timing too xD ))
i smile and look down at his hands. i grab them and lock my fingers with his.
Tal blushed a little "I never imagined this to ever happen to me"

shortyshot8 said:
Tal blushed a little "I never imagined this to ever happen to me"
"i never imagined it would happen to me on the first time having sex" i say laughing

Roman said:
"That would have been a good idea." Kaz said. "You know you look great. I really like the dress, especially since it's red." He said smiling happily.
"Thank you! What's so special about the red though?" Yoshino asked as she looked back at him.

shortyshot8 said:
Tal smiled "What should we name it?"

Al gulped "Uhh....Don't worry about the details"
Assana:*cheerful ignorance* Okay!

Miyuki:*watching him carefully* mhmm.....

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "something like that....." he said before kissing her neck.
Dakota blushed "F-Fair enough" she replied before they both appeared back in his dorm.

shortyshot8 said:
Tal picked her up carrying her in a bridal style
I smile then get out my phone and take a pic of him carrying me. "perfect" i laugh because i know how much he hates his picture taken

WeirdPrincess said:
"Thank you! What's so special about the red though?" Yoshino asked as she looked back at him.
"Even though I prefer a baby blue, red is my second favorite. That's why I like the dress, also because the dress is pretty nice and you look great in it." Kaz said with a nod.

Mel said:
I smile then get out my phone and take a pic of him carrying me. "perfect" i laugh because i know how much he hates his picture taken
Tal frowned "Not.....Cool" He muttered

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blushed "F-Fair enough" she replied before they both appeared back in his dorm.
Roland lifted her up then set her on the bed as he continued kissing her neck then started making his way back to her mouth.

shortyshot8 said:
Tal nodded "Consider it a gift for the hell you are going to go through because of me"
i frown "none of that bull shit, this isn't hell its life and it's not because of you it is because of us"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back