• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Tark sighed and looked at Blair "You don't look very fine so please allow me to help" He said looking at them all "Now I suggest you let her go before you get hurt"
Blair stepped up to him and growled with her demonic face flashing, "I said Leave."

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura finished showering and got dressed, peeking around the corner and staring at him.
William looked at himself "Holy shit"

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
Blair stepped up to him and growled with her demonic face flashing, "I said Leave."
Tark blinked "Eh? Listen lady I'm here trying to help you" He said

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "Great"

Marcus sighed "Just a warning"
"Yeah great... another thing to keep hidden" she whispered the last part quietly, staring at herself in the mirror blankly for awhile.

LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah great... another thing to keep hidden" she whispered the last part quietly, staring at herself in the mirror blankly for awhile.
William sighed "God......" He said sitting up

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "Great"

Marcus sighed "Just a warning"
Riley narrowed her eyes. "Well glad you could trust me... I'm don't with this conversation" she says getting up

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "God......" He said sitting up
"If you wasnt I can teleport you home, or I can go to my calming place while you do your thing" she said as she continued to stare at herself before putting her gloves on.

Mayyflower said:
Riley narrowed her eyes. "Well glad you could trust me... I'm don't with this conversation" she says getting up
Marcus sighed "I don't need you to trust me...I don't even care if you hate me...I have to be your father"

LunaCrosby said:
"If you wasnt I can teleport you home, or I can go to my calming place while you do your thing" she said as she continued to stare at herself before putting her gloves on.
William sighed "I need to go home"

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled "Well...If we both love each other this should be fine"
Neko smiled before kissing his cheek,"Okay my lovely." She said as she pressed more of herself into him.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "I don't need you to trust me...I don't even care if you hate me...I have to be your father"

Kagura snapped her fingers, opening a portal that would take him home as she slid down the wall and put her head in her hands.

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko smiled before kissing his cheek,"Okay my lovely." She said as she pressed more of herself into him.
Jack smiled "I love you so much" He said softly

shortyshot8 said:

Riley rolled her eyes and pressed her lips to a thin line and turned on her heal. "Mhm" she mumbles before walking off to her room

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura snapped her fingers, opening a portal that would take him home as she slid down the wall and put her head in her hands.
William sighed "I'm sorry for whatever I did...I touched you and that was wrong"

Mayyflower said:
Riley rolled her eyes and pressed her lips to a thin line and turned on her heal. "Mhm" she mumbles before walking off to her room
Marcus sighed as he looked up "Stupid idea......I knew having a kid was a stupid idea"

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "I'm sorry for whatever I did...I touched you and that was wrong"

Marcus sighed as he looked up "Stupid idea......I knew having a kid was a stupid idea"
Riley sat on her bed looking down at her hands.

shortyshot8 said:

Kagura layed her head against the wall "its not you William.. I'm just thinking about... past problems like I do everyday" she says.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura layed her head against the wall "its not you William.. I'm just thinking about... past problems like I do everyday" she says.
William frowned "What do you mean?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back