• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver](Sorry) Mitsu blushed as she tried to eat it again just geting more on her cheek as she blushed embarasingly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Neo sighs and takes her finger and wipes off the ice cream on her cheek and puts it to Mitsu's mouth*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Sorry)
Mitsu blushed as she tried to eat it again just geting more on her cheek as she blushed embarasingly

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William began laughing "You think I believe that shit!?" He yelled this was the first time at this school where he had gotten angry "I'm going to slowly kill Hina for this" He said with a smile

shortyshot8 said:
William's face turned cold and expressionless "H-He was the last one...." A large surge of energy swirled around him "The last member of my family and now he's gone!!!" He said as he sprouted wings
Woah,Calm down buddy!Ice said Al,Was killed for a reason Ice looked at William

Thana appeared in front of will pressing her hand to his chest as what Hina had seen before she ran from that room appeared in wills head "you see for he would have had his way with nora" Thana said coldly again

@shortyshot8

Daniel reaver]Mitsu blushed as she licked the ice cream off of Nora's finger "th-thank you" she said embarasingly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Neo smiled as she placed a small teaspoon in her ice cream*

''no problem, just use that spoon...do you know how to use one?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana appeared in front of will pressing her hand to his chest as what Hina had seen before she ran from that room appeared in wills head "you see for he would have had his way with nora" Thana said coldly again
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William's eyes widened as he fell to his knees "B-But he was my big brother...How could he have been killed here?" He said as a tear fell from his face

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu nodded as she took the spoon then took a bite and blushed
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
*Neo smiled as she sat at a table and pulled out another chair so Mitsu could sit beside her as she licked her ice cream*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu nodded as she took the spoon then took a bite and blushed
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William looked at Al "Big Brother? Wake up please there's no way you're dead so wake up please" He said as another tear fell

Daniel reaver]Mitsu sat down still eating her ice cream [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''so how is the ice cream?''

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora growled in frustration and picked up her sword."I'm sorry! I didn't mean for any of this to happen and now everything is fucked. It's all my fault and theirs nothing I can do, okay! I would take my place for his if that made anyone happy. I don't care if I die anymore, I can end this by ending my life." She yelled angrily. @Daniel reaver
Ice looked at Nora and said if you die it will create more problems.....

Thana apeared in front of Nora "your time hasent come big sis" Thana said as her sword dissapered so she couldn't do it as Hina sat there a ways away as a small cry came from her for all to ear as she held her chest

"For the only way to help is to try to nun the pain Hina feels" Thana said to Nora

@WeirdPrincess

Daniel reaver]Thana apeared in front of Nora "your time hasent come big sis" Thana said as her sword dissapered so she couldn't do it as Hina sat there a ways away as a small cry came from her for all to ear as she held her chest "For the only way to help is to try to nun the pain Hina feels" Thana said to Nora [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
Al's emotionless face became a smirk as a large steam rised from him healing his wounds as he floated to his feet "Y-You can't ki-kill me yet" He said

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu smiled "mmmm" she said as she took another bite of the ice cream
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
*Neo then smiled as the scent from her hair grew a bit stronger*

Daniel reaver]Thana apeared in front of Nora "your time hasent come big sis" Thana said as her sword dissapered so she couldn't do it as Hina sat there a ways away as a small cry came from her for all to ear as she held her chest "For the only way to help is to try to nun the pain Hina feels" Thana said to Nora [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
"Well I don't know how! I'm sorry Hina, I'm sorry for everything I did! I didn't mean to do any of this, oh god I'm so sorry." Nora cried into her hands. "I fucked up so bad! I will do anything you ask of me, I swear it on my parents grave!" She yelled falling to the floor. @Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu smiled "mmmm" she said as she took another bite of the ice cream
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al wiped blood from his mouth "You still think I'm that Mortal? How sweet of you but.....WINGS OF DARKEST NIGHT!!!!!!" He yelled out

The power didn't work as Thana apread over Al "you riped her heart out cheated on her and broke your oath and yo diserve to die" Thana said in anger as Al was pressed back to the ground as als mark started to fade slowly signaling the absolute end of him

@shortyshot8

Hina appeared in front of Nora staring down at her a cold expression on her face as she stared at her

@WeirdPrincess

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]The power didn't work as Thana apread over Al "you riped her heart out cheated on her and broke your oath and yo diserve to die" Thana said in anger as Al was pressed back to the ground as als mark started to fade slowly signaling the absolute end of him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al's eyes widened "I-I am not leaving my host!" He yelled in anger

Daniel reaver]Mitsu came under a trance of the smell again as she instinctevly lean twoards neo [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Neo then noticed Mitsu and made her hair's scent a bit weaker enough that it does not trance Mitsu*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back