• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora sighed and gazed at the sky. "My parents died when I was 12 years old in a car accident. I wasn't in the car with them that day, I had been dropped off at my aunts house you see," a single tear fell from her cheek and she hastily wiped it away. "Enough about me. How are you?" She asked through a watery smile.
Roman wiped his eye really quick, "First, you didn't see that tear, second, I've been better. I just hope, I can clear my mind for the tournament later."

Roman said:
Roman wiped his eye really quick, "First, you didn't see that tear, second, I've been better. I just hope, I can clear my mind for the tournament later."
Nora tilted her head to the side,"I have no idea what tear you're talking about. What tournament? I didn't know you were gonna be in one." She said.

Roman said:
Tyler waved over at you. "Hey! Roman! I need to talk to you!" He said, calling you over.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora tilted her head to the side,"I have no idea what tear you're talking about. What tournament? I didn't know you were gonna be in one." She said.
Roman gave his signature thumbs up, "I forcefully signed, Tyler up for team battles with me. Winners get a caah prize!" Roman smiled, "I know for a fact we're gonna win."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler waved over at you. "Hey! Roman! I need to talk to you!" He said, calling you over.
Roman turned around, "Oh hey!" Roman tells Nora to give him a quick second. He then ran over to Tyler, "What's up, b0ss?"

Roman said:
Roman gave his signature thumbs up, "I forcefully signed, Tyler up for team battles with me. Winners get a caah prize!" Roman smiled, "I know for a fact we're gonna win."
Korin says," Hey Roman im new here do you think i could join you in this so called tournament."

Roman said:

Roman turned around, "Oh hey!" Roman tells Nora to give him a quick second. He then ran over to Tyler, "What's up, b0ss?"
"I don't know anything about this tournament, could you fill me in?" He asked.

(Oh cool, Ryu finally got accepted :/ )

Roman said:

Nora laughed,"Well that should be interesting. I'll come watch when that happens."

"I don't know anything about this tournament, could you fill me in?" He asked.

(Oh cool, Ryu finally got accepted :/ )
PrarieMan said:
Korin says," Hey Roman im new here do you think i could join you in this so called tournament."
Roman nodded, "Welcome to FHS. You can be our sub." He said to the new guy. He looked at Tyler, "It's team based, 2v2..." Roman explained, "First team to reach 3 wins go to the finals match and fight the last year winners."

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "Welcome to FHS. You can be our sub." He said to the new guy. He looked at Tyler, "It's team based, 2v2..." Roman explained, "First team to reach 3 wins go to the finals match and fight the last year winners."
Tyler nodded. "Sounds like fun, we better at be at the top of our game." He said. "This also might be a chance to see how much stronger I've gotten!" He said happily.

Tyler nodded. "Sounds like fun, we better at be at the top of our game." He said. "This also might be a chance to see how much stronger I've gotten!" He said happily.
Korin nodded," Well if you need help ill be right there I'm a very good engineer and have made several small combat robots recently."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i dont think so...''

[/QUOTE]
She shrugged "ah, sometimes they can mean things" she replied before finishing her food and taking her bowl to the kitchen.

PrarieMan said:
Korin nodded," Well if you need help ill be right there I'm a very good engineer and have made several small combat robots recently."
Tyler smiled. "That sounds great! We really appreciate the support!" He exclaimed.

Toru strolled through the courtyard, not looking like she was in a very good mood, in fact she was pretty angry "they didn't tell me why?" She mumbled while glaring at the ground.

...♅Akira walked into the school and saw a piece of paper. He looked at it and spoke as he looked up at the sky. He didn't realise there was a group conversing with one another beside him♅...

“ The tournament is here again. I was last year's winner.. and the year before. It says that I'll have to wait for one of the teams to beat everyone else, then I've to fight them.. Interesting. ”

--------------

@Roman ;D

Last edited by a moderator:
Tyler smiled. "That sounds great! We really appreciate the support!" He exclaimed.
Korin nodded," Would you like some of my robots I have plenty one can create small shields around you and one can even latch on to the other enemys and can destract them."

PrarieMan said:
Korin nodded," Would you like some of my robots I have plenty one can create small shields around you and one can even latch on to the other enemys and can destract them."
Tyler shook his head. "I think we can handle the first round fine." He said. "It's ok, maybe round 2 though?"

(Well, we're screwed. xD )
((( Not really, Akira's put a mental block on all but one of his powers, so you all stand a chance xD )))

LunaCrosby said:
Toru strolled through the courtyard, not looking like she was in a very good mood, in fact she was pretty angry "they didn't tell me why?" She mumbled while glaring at the ground.
Dex had finally woke up and was wandering the courtyard. He saw Toru was pretty steamed. "Hey Toru! What's up?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Not really, Akira's put a mental block on all but one of his powers, so you all stand a chance xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(Phew, that's a relief. If he went full force we would be dead xD )

PrarieMan said:
Korin says," Totally just let me know."
Tyler nodded. "You got it boss!" He joked.

(Wait, who was Akira's partner?)

(Phew, that's a relief. If he went full force we would be dead xD )

Tyler nodded. "You got it boss!" He joked.

(Wait, who was Akira's partner?)
Korin asked,"When is it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back