• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The end?

ekoutrakos

Just a girl, trying to find her way.♡☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey guys!! 

Yet again I'm looking for a detailed writer whose more than willing to write a decent amount of paragraph and take a decent amount of time with this story!! ^*^ 

So! Here's what I'm thinking!! 

Character A would be the male 

and B would be the female! I'm in search for an A unless you'd like to do fxf. 

A is a recovering addict, he has been sober for almost 10 years. He's become a successful lawyer and gotten his life on some sort of track. He's fallen in love and started a family. Keeping from his wife,how bad his past actually was,or the fact that he's been waiting for his best friend to get out of prison. Character B is greatly suprised when she's home alone and a stranger comes to the door,saying he/she was supposed to stay in the house until they could get back home  on their feet. 

All seems well for the couple and A's friend until he/she starts to bring out the monster that A has been doing so well to keep under control. During an argument, A gets voilent with B not enough to harm her,just scare the daylights out of her. 

Thats where I'd like the story to start if you'd like to write with me!! I also,don't do face claims or character sheets. I shove my details into my paragraphs! I also don't mind talking out of character! Just send me a message!! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back