The end ... or is it? [Inactive]

Juliet

Juliet submitted a new role play:

The end ... or is it? - A zombie apocalypse RP.

Claiming up the rock's we reach the house at the top. Or at least I did and I ran into the house and into my bedroom. The windows and all doors except for the front bordered up so the window seat where I curled up in was the place i felt most safe in. Everything went quiet. Suddenly I hear rocky running to my bedroom door with bear and Shelby and they'er all barking like crazy "Sh! shhh! you'll lead them right to me! shut up!" I whispered Then there were foot steps ending right at my door. A shadow under my door was to tell me I was right they'd found me. I was dead. I started quietly crying again when the knob turned. I drew the cur-ten around me to hid me. Didn't think it would work but eh. The dogs came rushing in sniffing and searching for me and I pray they didn't find me. The canteen drew back fast and I squeezed my eyes shut. "Alex!" It was Will he stood me up and hugged me closing the door "We don't have much time there coming up the hill..." I hugged him, eyes still tightly closed. "Shh it's going to be OK I promise.." He slowly lift my chin to face him and I opened my eyes still crying. "I...I...I don't wann....a..." He shed me and leaned down slowly caressing my face a softly kissing me. "It's OK.... I'm here don't worry .....I got you nothing bad will happen.... I promise... Alex... I love you" I nuzzled my face into my boy friends best friend and hugged him tight. The last of my family I had left. There was banging at the door now and I panicked again giving a yelp. Will moved us back to the back wall where we ere slightly hidden but not enough the door slammed open with a bright light and that was it.....

Read more about this role play...

Last edited by a moderator:
This role play has been marked "inactive". Inactive role plays are defined as "role plays showing 0 activity within a 30 day period".

Please contact an @Rp Moderator if you feel this was a mistake or if you would like to have your role play reactivated.

Thank you for your participation within the RpNation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back