• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Dreamers

Collection of tabs or a hosted project?

• Total voters

Alstromeria

Florian Society Member
Allrighty, so I've had this idea for awhile now. I think it's a really good idea, with each person doing their own little thing. This all takes place in modern times, normal world setting. Just so happens, it's peoples dreams that are different.

There happens to be a small town, effectively out in the middle of nowhere (I'll decide on a name later). Out here, things tend to be pretty quiet. Sure, there are a few odd balls out there, always have been. Thing is, there seems to be some sort of weird thing going on. Sometimes, people forget who they are, where they work, what their daily routine is. Sometimes they wander around at night, acting strange, staring up at the stars, looking at their hands, the ground, simply fascinated in what normal people take for granted everyday. It's not always the same person, and they don't always do the same thing every time.

However, sometimes accidents happen. Sometimes they jump off bridges, in front of cars, without any history of depression or mental disorder. Only in extreme cases though, but since everyone knows everyone in this small town, word gets around. There is one thing that links a minute amount of these cases together, however. It's the fact that all of the "Dreamers" so to speak, they all talk about a strange man. A man they've never seen before, but can all describe to a tee. Of course, nobody believes them, afterall, the man is pretty much based off of the towns old urban legend. Isn't he?

It'll get easier to explain as things go along. Yours truly will describe scenes of dreams, provide rules of the dreams, etcetera as the roleplay progresses. I really hope it goes well. I'm just looking for three to four people aside from myself, but i don't have a limited number of spots or anything.

Because of its small size, it might just be a collection of tabs floating about. I could make a hosted project, but please tell me which of the two you prefer below.

Allrighty. Looks like i'll be making a hosted project. I will have the roleplay up sometime soon.

We do not have enough peope to make a hosted project, so we will just be doing a collection of tabs.

I'm interested, but I'm not sure if I actually can ;-; is it possible for me to observe it for a little while without officially being marked as interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back