The Drawing Room [The Ties that Bind]

Hey guys my internet is being really spotty so I will be slow to respond over the next week until someone comes out to fix it

@Paeniteo Azrael I need to know if you are still in for this game. You haven't posted in a month, and yet I am trying to cue off your character.

As for the package of three skills, I know I really could use Admin 1 out of that list. What else do people really need? Not just a nice to have skill, but a really need because I never got the chance during the character development. I would have thought to have gotten to Admin 0 at least, but ended up with Deception 4. I can probably run a disguise and con my way into most information, I just won't know what some of it is.

BLARGH I'M SORRY. I totally forgot about the Traveller game... sorry.

Anyways, I have a trade line set up that takes us from Haxby to a nearby desert planet to a wealthy planet, that could have us making quite a bit of profit. A nice variety of goods with a nice variety of buying versus selling modifiers.

Also, I could totally use diplomat. Maybe Admin? Or leadership, investigate or stealth.

I really want diplomat though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back