The Diner - OOC

Feel free to nominate someone to give me the short version, in case there's anything I can sink hooks into.

... one's a free spirit with a pathology degree and commitment issues.

... the other's a fast-talking charmer who'll never get that close to someone again.

Together, THEY (DON'T QUITE) SOLVE (BUT CERTAINLY LEND A SENSE OF ORDER AND CLOSURE TO) CRIME!

... one's a free spirit with a pathology degree and commitment issues.

... the other's a fast-talking charmer who'll never get that close to someone again.

Together, THEY (DON'T QUITE) SOLVE (BUT CERTAINLY LEND A SENSE OF ORDER AND CLOSURE TO) CRIME!

That is frighteningly accurate...

not much to say. 

Both were recently assigned to one another. 

James is a detective, his partner is an older officer. 

We mostly just had some banter, leaving the interaction to the... interaction. 

Cool, that's fine. I doesn't have to be super complicated.

Looks like we can start relatively soon. I'll try and get some locations taken care of today and draft the opening.

Vaneheart, you must learn to contain your excitement.

Then again...

Cue mood music:

"Let the bodies hit the floor..."

So...uh, should we post something in response to the Wilton thread?  Or is there something else going on?

I thought it was a primer. Today was also the fiery garbage king of days so I wasn't going to post for fear of infecting Eddie's first words with all my sass.

Most of my posts will be during my shift when the calls are slow.  One of the fun parts of working from home.

No worries. I am just shoving an omelette into my face before finishing the final paragraph of the intro. 

Also, would appreciate if you guys could put character names at the top of posts, and link them to your character thread. 

Good idea, I'll get to that as well. 

doubt one would be driving and reading the file.

if you actually wnat to get there. 

And not get pulled over by the MSP right in front of you~!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back