• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Dimension Keepers

Dandelion Princess

Leader and Protector of the Dandel People
You are 1 person out of nearly 8 billion people

on 1 planet out of 8 planets

in 1 star system out of 100 billion star systems

in 1 galaxy out of 100 billion galaxies

in 1 dimension out of infinite dimensions

in 1 multiverse that you never knew existed

and please take me seriously when I ask...

Do you realize how significant you really are?

Six different people/beings who hold powers they may (or may not) be aware of are contacted from across the multiverse by a group of interdimensional rebels being told that they're essentially the most important beings in the multiverse — they hold powers that control time and space and they are one of the only 6 beings with the honor of being a powerful entity called a Dimension Keeper.

These six Dimension Keepers join forces with six technologically-inclined rebels and embark on a journey of mystery and discovery to reveal the history of the multiverse that will ultimately need to be saved.

So do you want a hand in revealing all of what the multiverse has to offer?

(Edit: I suppose I should also specify that you're free to ask any questions about the lore and the mechanics of the RP.)

(Edit No. 2: I completely forgot to mention that I'm going to need 1 guy and 1 girl to play a NPC character. These NPC characters will be known as the rebel leaders. They have the job of helping me tell the roleplayers the field objectives and further explain the lore //as the lore will be revealed throughout the RP//. Anyhow, I need these two volunteers to be very comfortable with voice acting because the idea is that they are communicating the Dimension Keepers and Rebels though audio messages //yes, actual audio messages//. They also need to be available very often and also very active.)

(Hopefully Final Edit: I'd like to thank @welian and @Coin for agreeing to voice these NPCs. Those who were interested, I might have something else in store for you. I'll contact you if there's anything that comes up.)

It's Up! https://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-dimension-keepers.124205/

Last edited by a moderator:
This seems extremely interesting! But my roleplaying is a bit rusty from the long duration of time that I haven't been on this site.

You know what, I'll just go for it. Is it possible to reserve a spot for one of the 6 Dimension Keepers?

Dandelion Princess] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6571-crypsalis/ said:
@crypsalis[/URL] You can take a reserved spot once I have the roleplay set up.
Oh, okay. Thank you.

I must have a spot.

giphy.gif

I volunteer to take the female NPC slot... So long as it doesn't keep me from playing as a Planeswalker Dimension Keeper.

[QUOTE="Alad V]I volunteer to take the female NPC slot... So long as it doesn't keep me from playing as a Planeswalker Dimension Keeper.

[/QUOTE]
It would. Sorry. The NPCs would be aware of the plot ahead of time and I want to keep the mystery within the RP.

This looks neat. I'd very much love to join.

Also, as for the voices, is there any specific sound you are looking for?

CalamariHero said:
This looks neat. I'd very much love to join.

Also, as for the voices, is there any specific sound you are looking for?
Nah, just a female sounding one. The guy spot it filled, a RP partner agreed to do it for me.

That sounds pretty cool! I'll check it out again when you have some stuff done.

Do u mind reserving me a spot when it opens up?

Aexiate said:
That sounds pretty cool! I'll check it out again when you have some stuff done.

Do u mind reserving me a spot when it opens up?
You'll have to ask me when it's up but I'll be reserving spots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back