The Dice Game of your Life

It's evening now.

An evening as dark as any other, as you scuttle wearily through the twisting streets. Soon, you've reached... the place. The "Place" as it's referred to is a small bar, packed with scruffy patrons and rude newcomers, there's also a poker table...

However, no one actually goes NEAR the poker table. Nope!

No one at all. Except... you!

Swallowing deeply, you push the doors open and sit at the table... unwillingly. The patrons - including many hardened drinkers and thugs gasp; who could be so bold?

Then... a pair of dice upon the table begin to speak.

"Hi!" It says. Delightfully oblivious to the shock and fear it has generated...

You, being as brave as ever feel compelled to respond...

Alright. Hi! *Wild Clapping and cheering*

I'm TheBlackandRedDice and I'm glad to meet all of you on RPNation. I'm Male and I love anime, manga, music and a bunch of other stuff too mundane to be put here. :P

Also, if anyone ever needs any advice or facts for any historical roleplays, message me!

No. But seriously, I hope that I'll have a lot of fun here. :)

Haha! I said this all is a sane but bloody game and here come the speaking black and red dices! They can gasp, get angry or run, they're part of the black&red game with the dices for guides!

Welcome in! Nice to meet you! I love anime, manga, music.. as well, maybe different ones.

I'm interested into historical rp, and even more by historical facts, so I hope I could play with you~

Have fun here!

Hi I'm new to RP nation and my friend suggested it to me. I was just wondering if anybody could give me a quick idea of how the site works because other introductions have confused me :3

Mechamage said:
Hi I'm new to RP nation and my friend suggested it to me. I was just wondering if anybody could give me a quick idea of how the site works because other introductions have confused me :3
Essentially your notification center is in the top right corner, along with your personal messages. You have the forums section, ranging from introductions to roleplaying. The roleplaying forums are divided up into different genres. The description is just on the main screen.

You join an RP by going into one of the RP's, going over to the "character sign up." What people request will change from roleplay to roleplay. After you are accepted, you can go to the "main" tab to roleplay. "Overview" is what the premise of the RP is. "Out of Character" is just chat about the RP, outside of your character. Any questions, PM me later.

Yeah. Or the roleplay kind you chose - futurist, fandom, one-on -one, fantasy, dice or nation building- on the interest check link and choose or create one. In the roleplay subject you'll see everything you need and say it if you join for its starting.

Neddeia said:
Yeah. Or the roleplay kind you chose - futurist, fandom, one-on -one, fantasy, dice or nation building- on the interest check link and choose or create one. In the roleplay subject you'll see everything you need and say it if you join for its starting.
I would suggest joining one first before creating one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mechamage said:
Thanks you guys have been super useful, nice to know the community is so friendly!
No problem. You can tag people as well using the @(insert name here). The "reply" that you see will quote individual people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back