• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Detective and the Amnesiac (Detective Wanted)

Lolita Of The Undead

The Master of Bitchcraft
Ovida, who is suffering from amnesia, woke up about a month ago in a mansion full of people claiming to be their family. As they attempt to live their life, the people around them seem to be trying to stop them from learning about who they really are, refusing to answer questions and withholding information. As the mistrust builds and nearly suffocates them, they escape their "home" to the office of a private detective. if anyone could tell them who they really are, it'd be a detective.

Ovida is androgynous, but does have male anatomy.

I'm assuming "Modern" meaning the setting is Earth/ Humanity/ 2015?

I'm intrigued, but I cringed at the last sentence. Are you saying Ovida is a male that looks like he might be female? Or that Ovida is a female with male anatomy? If it's the latter, this might be out of my league, Lol.

No offense.

Church418 said:
I'm assuming "Modern" meaning the setting is Earth/ Humanity/ 2015?
I'm intrigued, but I cringed at the last sentence. Are you saying Ovida is a male that looks like he might be female? Or that Ovida is a female with male anatomy? If it's the latter, this might be out of my league, Lol.

No offense.
Ovida has a male body, but they do not use male or female pronouns. They will also more often than not wear dresses.

I'm interested! Will you be crafting the main parts of the plot? Or do you want me to participate with the secrets that Ovidia can't remember?

myvalentina said:
I'm interested! Will you be crafting the main parts of the plot? Or do you want me to participate with the secrets that Ovidia can't remember?
You are most certainly welcome to provide plot point and secrets! We'll decide how things will go as we rp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back