The Deeds of the Turbatus Preparatory School [Inactive]

Maeda would back up to the opposite corner and turn back to human. "Whoa, whoa! Jesus, don't kill me, I was just hungry!"

Alex cocked his head as he listened to he teacher. Damn it was boring, he had been debating coming to class or not that day.... but all in all he was glad. Looking over his shoulder he noticed Taylor and the pretty boy talking, he didn't want to be jealous but he felt it anyway. Shaking his head he turned back to the teacher and scribbled down some notes.

(I never get the notifications when a role play starts, figured that out yesterday.)

Aria wandered though the halls. The school was so big. She nervously fidgeted with the hem of her skirt, hoping she wouldn't make any enemies on her first day of school. She was coming a bit late because it took so long for her to figure out her housing arrangements. She walked the halls in search for her first period class.

This role play has been marked "inactive". Inactive role plays are defined as "role plays showing 0 activity within a 30 day period".

Please contact an @Rp Moderator if you feel this was a mistake or if you would like to have your role play reactivated.

Thank you for your participation within the RpNation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back