• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The death sentence.. (OPEN+ACCEPTING)

KayIa

Sagittarius & Openminded
Post any out of character chat, questions, comments, suggestions, or even just plain old random chat here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wanting everybody to know this will be my first RP to take apart in so I hope i can do my best. also for other cities in Aldroin if our character isnt in Chatea can we come up with the name of a town we are in?

Feel free to make up city, town, or village names as long as you can keep track of what those names are. Also, I'm happy to be the owner of the first rp for you. Just like anyone and everyone else, feel free to ask any questions. Plus, if anyone would like to hold a poll, I'd be happy to make one if we cannot settle on something and need to vote.

tumblr_inline_nax92tfMnM1svid02.png
The Golden Lion tavern owner

Thought he needed a picture

I got xanned out, tried responding with my character, but I really couldn't come up with anything I was just out of it xP

I'll go get the rp going again

[QUOTE="Chronic Disbelief]There we go back in the mood. didn't know what to type

[/QUOTE]
Just responded to you! I'm interested to see where you take it :)

I'm actually really caught by that. I dunno whether to be Cheat Dottie or insecure weak Dottie. I'll have something tonight or soon X_x

btw y'all lil introverts need to start socializing here. I have /b/, but I like knowing the people I'm rping with. U know wha im sayinnnnnnnnnnn

yeh.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Chronic Disbelief]I'm actually really caught by that. I dunno whether to be Cheat Dottie or insecure weak Dottie. I'll have something tonight or soon X_x
btw y'all lil introverts need to start socializing here. I have /b/, but I like knowing the people I'm rping with. U know wha im sayinnnnnnnnnnn

yeh.

[/QUOTE]
Up to you man

I'm not ded yet (^U^)

Visiting family for christmas and had a long plane ride and bunch of crud. I'm sure you're all busy with christmas as well. (I got a fitbit charge and a bunch of decoration for my bland dorm room (=u=))

I'll be responding in a lil (@V@)

[QUOTE="Chronic Disbelief]I'm not ded yet (^U^)
Visiting family for christmas and had a long plane ride and bunch of crud. I'm sure you're all busy with christmas as well. (I got a fitbit charge and a bunch of decoration for my bland dorm room (=u=))

I'll be responding in a lil (@V@)

[/QUOTE]
Oooo, what kind of decorations? I have a giant pirate flag, a Ford Mustang poster and a Ghost BC poster.

Got some of my uncle's paintings, a poster of london bridge w/ lights that change and look like windows, and a carpet of london.. I liked london when I visited..(' :) ) Also taking home my old dreamcast

Just reassuring that I'm not abandoning, but I like my rps to mean something and I just can't come up with anything to say whilst I'm still here. I'm flying back tomorrow... once I'm not exhausted from travelling for like 20 hours + I'll get on.(:'()

-sorry

[QUOTE="Chronic Disbelief]Got some of my uncle's paintings, a poster of london bridge w/ lights that change and look like windows, and a carpet of london.. I liked london when I visited..(' :) ) Also taking home my old dreamcast
Just reassuring that I'm not abandoning, but I like my rps to mean something and I just can't come up with anything to say whilst I'm still here. I'm flying back tomorrow... once I'm not exhausted from travelling for like 20 hours + I'll get on.(:'()

-sorry

[/QUOTE]
No problems! No one's getting any penalty for not posting because I'm fairly certain pretty much everyone has been busy with a lot of things, so don't worry! I just posted cus I finally got back from my grandma's house in Florida, which has absolutely no internet. So yeah, don't worry. Also: Happy New Years!!! ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back