The Deadly Academy: Magic Assassins

@Aqua @SnowFeather I'm guessing the twins will be dorm parters then #cutest brothers ever xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Well the same idea as before but he job changes through some accessory (like a watch)

So no watch means no job change = )

Also i will make things interesting. The watch works with anyone who is wearing it. So if it gets stolen, then the thief could use its powers for EVIL...

Ok that sounds good but it would still have to have a cool down time cause like I said that's pretty OP if it didn't have a cool down time

... im pretty knew so i dont know much about the background of the story except that there is 2 factions and the school works towards combining them... I dont know if that is done on purpose but if are willing to give more meat onto the story and the big players else, i think it is pretty good.

Actually the background is there are two countries in an ongoing war. One of the countries, ours, has humans with special abilities the so called magicals. In our country they are the superior race... they are the generals and police officers and leaders, including the tyrant of our country. The non-magical humans on the other hand are the field soldiers, farmers and such... they are usually the first to die on the battlefield. Our headmaster had enough of the inequality between magical and non-magical so he built a school to train assassins who have had poor relationships with the leader of their country and plans to use them to assassinate the tyrant so that there would once agqin be peace and equality throughout the lands....

That's the main plot... right now we're just doing the day to day life thing and going on missions to hone the skills of each of the assassins. I have the tyrant leader (if anyone wants to come up with a name for him I'm open to suggestions) planned as being the big final boss, and maybe we can also do like country ruling stuff afterwards if we wanna keep the RP alive... but that's super far in the future

Sooooooooooooo yeeeaahhhhhhhh.......( :D )

Hey. So I really like your RP but the characters you have listed are taken could I make up one or should I look else where?

@Wolfiequeen715

What do you wanna play? Cause all the positions are open I just have the names listed for who is playing what that's all...

Last edited by a moderator:
its ok lol, when i made that comment, it was more of a joke because you posted shortly after me and probably did not see me post. And if you read it out, it looked as if you were ignoring Him lol

only a joke dont worry haha. Sry to make you worry *bows*(O:))

No its fine I'm playing a cold ass bitch so don't worry about it... and I'm actually a nice person.... I'm also sorry

i would say... stop reading my thoughts if you are not a mind reader... but it doesnt really matter lol

Woooo people and things... I guess....

But he did say something about a killing technique right? I don't think I read his mind did I? If I did ssssssrrrry

Is there any more info I should add to the setting tab or the note tab?

he said it in his mind but not out loud... but again... its ok i will try to make a bigger distinction next time,

Is there an Arena were students can duel?

Oh upps sorry... and no I don't, see this is why I ask people stuff xD

Maybe if people are up for it we can do weekly battles, wether it is RP weeks or our weeks could be decided...

Perhaps not all day xD then we'd never get to progress in the story... plus I don't really know if the school is soooooo big I think there will be only 10-20 npc students... later we'll add npc enemies so we can do a whole bunch of awesome missions and shit... that's mainly what the notes tab is for, atm it's just an announcement board but that'll change once everyone gets settled in.

I'm about to scream.... coding on my tablet is the worst thing I the world I literally wanna kill someone atm ugggggh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back