The Dark Society- Mafia (Let's just count this realistic...)

SilverBlack

Poopshroom
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Mafia! The Dark Society! Not only does it involve being the daughter of the mafia and gets lots of protectors, or about killing people around...It also has so much more behind that!

Start off with two sides, enemies to each other. Both sides each have their comrades, their boss, and stuffs. Besides the enemies part, mafia also has to deal with drugs, smuggling, money, the borrow-and-return money problems, betrayals, trades, loyal problems, member problems, comrades problems, etc, etc.

Which means, mafias involve anyone of any position. So you can be anyone, varying from killers to spies, to normal members. The mafias also have the same enemies, the police. It will be even more fun if there are polices trying to catch the mafia.

In this Mafia RP, there are levels. From the lowest normal members(lowest levels), to those who rule the normal members, who are usually those somehow famous members known for their killers, assassins, treasurers, spies etc (middle level), and then the highest level, the boss. The highest level than yet is divide into two, the boss himself is the highest of the high, and then the family members of him, especially the son/daughter.

With the fighting and each mafia problems, the characters develop relationship or hatred. Maybe it's forbidden love, or maybe it's love between comrades. Then maybe there will be betrayals, shattered friendship, etc.

The whole thing is surrounded with Mafia, sides, fights, and stuffs. But the inner story is for each rper to develop. With each characters' pasts, this Mafia Rp can actually be real fun.

Let's shape out a cool mafia society with our imaginative mind~!

Anyway, we are talking about two sides earlier. I can't really call one side an "enemy" cause to both sides the opposite side is enemy. Furthermore, I can't think of something cool to make up a name for each side.

Sorry, but let's just call this side #1 and side #2 for now. OTZ You guys can make up the name for each side in further discussion.

Rules are simple:

1. No Godmodding

2. Create as much characters as you like as long as you get to handle them all.

3. Let's just settle this RP out equally, and let everyone get a chance to participate and RP.

Skelly:

Name:

Looks:

Personality:

Side #1 or side #2:

Bio(this shapes out the story, so plz fill it in with details):

Extra:

This sounds awesome! I'll make my character in a bit!

Here's an idea:

It could be an Italian Mafia and Russian Mafia? Side 1 could be Italians and Side 2 could be Russians?

SilverBlack said:
I don't know! We didn't really think of it! xD
Yeah, well it was just a tiny idea. :P But I see that your Role play has already started. I assumed it hadn't because there were no characters posted. Is it too late to jump in? ^^"

The RP is dying new people are always welcome to join to boost the RP up =3=

SilverBlack said:
The RP is dying new people are always welcome to join to boost the RP up =3=
Alright, I'm just afraid I'll end up copying someones character D: Once I post my Character, please let me know whether it is or isn't copying someone else's!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back