• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Crystal Empire

Requesting a meeting with the King @Astaroth Suzumiya

Everyone whose RPC is currently within the Keep should feel free to have their RPC interact with General Seliathyn Evastone at any capacity they so desire. Feel free to describe the setting if you wish to metaphorically bump into Selia while he is going to or coming from (if you wish to initiate RP after the meeting with the King) the meeting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Um...is the king dead yet?

I hate to be a bother but I though I'd ask before jumping in again...

Mine said:
Um...is the king dead yet?
I hate to be a bother but I though I'd ask before jumping in again...
No, we made sure of that. Plus he's a total badass who'll probably kill the next person who attempts to kill him (and that's why we need to unite behind the Queen who has a /legitimate claim to the throne/.

SimpleReading said:
Is there a slot open for another knight? ^-^
I believe so but I might wait for @Astaroth Suzumiya to reply. My friend is applying for a knight/spy role now tho (who will be RPing General Seliathyn Evastone's/my RPC's sister).

EDIT: Oh wow nice username lozr <3 @SimpleReading go make your RPC friendo :c

Last edited by a moderator:
All knight,spy,killer and maids are open and i think i might open the princess the prince becuz of thier long absese.

@PowerPAOK

Also tell them that they could make any kind of role at 3rd party as long as it will blend in the rp

Lucky my RPC left the Capital B)

@Inheritance

Also, to all resistance members:

There will be two Lionsguard soldiers in every Lion's Legion patrol in the Capital who have been ordered to make sure the patrol does not attack resistance members unless provoked, and that they should tell the resistance fighters to rally behind the Queen to overthrow the King rather than kill him (I can RP as the Lionsguard if you RP coming into contact with one of the patrols).

Ugh...the following days will make it impossible for me to catch up to this pace. I don't want to hog a fairly important spot soit's best if I leave.

I wish you all a great roleplay.

Alaster Von Grim] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24205-astaroth-suzumiya/ said:
@Astaroth Suzumiya[/URL] what I miss are Samiel and syndra still alone together
Well the general take her to another capital for safety u can go there if u want dun worry u can blend it very perfectly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back