• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy "The Coven"

@Mage_Kikyou well, the rp is underway, send a request to join it, and ill let you in and you can get started on your necromatic (or healing) sage and then get to rping! :D glad youre interested!

@Thalia_Neko This sounds very interesting. I have read a little of Claymore, but enough to understand that some humans have the abilities of the monsters. So I am going to ask if that would be enough to join?

If youve seen some of Claymore (in some way lol), then you're probably golden for my rp :> (though my rp is actually a bit more complicated, its not really too hard to grasp), so if you want to join, then yah, by all means! :D <3 @The Unamed Beast

also, yeah, Shiro basically stated it, its not really too tied to claymore xD

If youve seen some of Claymore (in some way lol), then you're probably golden for my rp :> (though my rp is actually a bit more complicated, its not really too hard to grasp), so if you want to join, then yah, by all means! :D <3 @The Unamed Beast

also, yeah, Shiro basically stated it, its not really too tied to claymore xD

alrighty lol. I have an idea for an Apostate Witch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back