The Court of the Storm Mothers (Rules + OOC) [Treasure Island]

My tastes lean towards King Gorilla and Pink Eternity, to be honest. It seems we're at an impasse for the moment.

Well, I listed them all because they're really all my choices (I cut all the extra crummy ones. Yes, Phat Ass Grabba made the cut.). So, I'm fine with any the rest of you choose.

Plus, Axelgear is playing the character who named the boat, so he kind of gets 2 votes, right? :lol:

Well, I think it's fair enough that the one who owns the ship should get the final say.

Besides, I think Kamina would totally name a boat King Gorilla. :P

Wyld Stallyn seems more appropriate and serious, which is the only thing keeping me from choosing it. King Gorilla is funny, audacious and yet not serious enough.

Wyld Stallyn will be it, I think, at least until we can find a way to make it transform.

Ok, so, we're not allowed to take the artifact background. I'm thinking maybe someone could take Familiar (King Gorilla the transforming ship) and we might be able to sneak it past her.

But seriously, finish your characters so we can play.

My final is over and I won't have to worry about another for a while, so... I'll be able to get mine done soon.

masterball.gif

A Master Ball, to be specific. That way you can't fail.

...No, I don't know why I posted that either. Save that I was too tired last night...

I'm working on it! I had a hangover to recover from, and then a mission to piece together the disparate shards of my various drunken misdemeamours.

But Saladia will be posted shortly. Just need to find the right books.

My final is over and I won't have to worry about another for a while' date=' so... I'll be able to get mine done soon.[/quote']
...Okay, looks like I meant this by my usual definition of the word "soon". Things have been getting in the way...

But if I'm holding anything up, just poke me and I'll get to work. I should be able to finish the sheet in a couple of hours, if I can find the time... the description and such will take a bit longer, but I believe the Storyteller already knows the basics of what I have in mind.

Right, sorry about this people, but I think to save you all the waiting I'm going to have to withdraw. I've got to have Dark Age ready for print by the end of the month, and getting some of it balanced is eating up my time.

I'll see if I can have the sheet on hand if you haven't kicked off by early June, that I might join back in.

Sorry again, but duty calls and all that.

...Well, I guess it's up to me to finish my character, then, so we can get this thing started. Sorry to hold everything up...

Don't worry about it. Finals kept me extremely busy, so really I myself won't be able to start this properly for at least a few more days.

All around, we've all been pretty silly... x3

First attempts yo! :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back