• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern the colour of envy

HAAAHHAHA WHATNNO.

seriously my coding just.. WOW NO. it took me 7 years to do this and it was SO SIMPLEEEEE @pulpfiction

It's funny you say that though bc I was literally fangirling over your layout when I was making mine. I was seriously like "... I should just give up now tbh look at all these nice boxes"

Last edited by a moderator:
I love clovers backstory and her sister omg I felt for her @pulpfiction does that mean the sidekick position is filled??? @SpectroVector

I CANT WAIT TO WRITE THIS STORY WTF YALL OUR CHARACTERS ARE SO DEVELOPED

Last edited by a moderator:
Rinsette said:
I love clovers backstory and her sister omg I felt for her @pulpfiction does that mean the sidekick position is filled??? @SpectroVector
I CANT WAIT TO WRITE THIS STORY WTF YALL OUR CHARACTERS ARE SO DEVELOPED
yas it is

SAME<3

RadGalBri said:
I want to start writing/planning/plotting rite now asap lets go so excite
im vvv excite to but i have to put up the captain's app, i have to do some studying, but ill start a group chat so you guys can work out relationships with the current characters

SpectroVector said:
im vvv excite to but i have to put up the captain's app, i have to do some studying, but ill start a group chat so you guys can work out relationships with the current characters
asher: terrified of 90% of everyone

k finished my relationships can we start now

Rinsette said:
HAAAHHAHA WHATNNO.
seriously my coding just.. WOW NO. it took me 7 years to do this and it was SO SIMPLEEEEE @pulpfiction

It's funny you say that though bc I was literally fangirling over your layout when I was making mine. I was seriously like "... I should just give up now tbh look at all these nice boxes"
Rinsette said:
raw

omg thank uuuu <3 <3

but like srsly, when i saw ur color changing gif I DIED AND ASCENDED 2 HEAVEN. i fkin love ur cs it's so sos ossoooo clean looking omg

CloudyBlueDay said:
tHANK U FREND i specialize in the cute sensitive bois *pats asher on the head*

ur sensitive cute bois r the best!!!!!

pulpfiction said:
raw

omg thank uuuu <3 <3

but like srsly, when i saw ur color changing gif I DIED AND ASCENDED 2 HEAVEN. i fkin love ur cs it's so sos ossoooo clean looking omg

ur sensitive cute bois r the best!!!!!
seriously, my coding is clean because literally that's all i know how to do mk. i couldnt make it messy even if i wanted to. :| BUT really you're welcome!! @pulpfiction

I'm really good at playing a bitch heh he he heh heh

242-8-Shifty-Eyes-Gif.gif

SpectroVector said:
Here is the line up, my friends! As you can see, the Party Girl is not filled, so if anyone wants to take up a second character, I would be grateful. If the character isn't claimed by tomorrow, I'll write an app for her.
the nice kid: @CloudyBlueDay Asher Witmore

the writer: @SpectroVector

the captain: @SpectroVector

the dealer: @boyguro Rich Osmanovik

the princess: @RadGalBri Kirsten Manning

the sidekick: @pulpfiction Clover Donoghue

the cheerleader: @Rinsette Emilia Rivendell

the party girl: @Paranoia Morgan Hart

Thank you, everyone, for applying. I had such a hard time choosing the characters, especially for the Princess role. Thanks again!
@SpectroVector

would you mind posting the "casts" applications in the envy chat?? that way i can easily pin point everyone so i can create my relationships a bit easier... or i could do it tbh but i dont know if i'd be out of line doing it lmao

Rinsette said:
@SpectroVector
would you mind posting the "casts" applications in the envy chat?? that way i can easily pin point everyone so i can create my relationships a bit easier... or i could do it tbh but i dont know if i'd be out of line doing it lmao
Like post everyones applications? It'd be a little difficult? There's a list of all their names above! :)

Yeah that's what I figured ;-; its just a little harder to see stuff on mobile and go back and forth between the threads. But it's okay bb I'll make it work!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back