• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern the colour of envy

I'm really interested in this, I just now kinda saw it and I realized the deadline is tomorrow. I'll try to write something up really quick tomorrow if that's okay with you!!

That's fine, don't rush. If you need an extension, just let me know! No longer than two days though! :)

Rinsette said:
I'm really interested in this, I just now kinda saw it and I realized the deadline is tomorrow. I'll try to write something up really quick tomorrow if that's okay with you!!

Okay dokay

The deadline is today guys!

I won't accept any characters until the deadline is over and until after people's extensions.

Please, please, please finish your characters, they're all awesome so far.

For anyone who hasn't finished their character today, I'll automatically be giving you a two day extension.

If you don't want to finish your character or need to drop out, please let me know now and not later.

So here's everyone who posted in the character sign up:

@Ethereal @GiannaCoco

SpectroVector said:
Okay dokay

I won't accept any characters until the deadline is over and until after people's extensions.

For anyone who hasn't finished their character today, I'll automatically be giving you a two day extension.

If you don't want to finish your character or need to drop out, please let me know now and not later.

@Ethereal @GiannaCoco
Mind giving me a small extenstion? I've been busier than usual but I promise I'll get Ebony done soon. <3

SpectroVector said:
Okay dokay

@Ethereal @GiannaCoco
Shit I forgot about this

I'm sorry but I won't doing a CS for this

I've busy with work and I feel awful for saying I'll join and then not

I hop this thrives babe cause you worked hard on it :3

SpectroVector said:
Okay dokay

@Ethereal @GiannaCoco
i think im going to need that extension as well

i'll try to finish up morgan as soon as possible, but i dont think i'll make it in time for the deadline </3

Paranoia said:
i think im going to need that extension as well
i'll try to finish up morgan as soon as possible, but i dont think i'll make it in time for the deadline </3
please please please try shes cool af so far

MidnightSoul said:
Shit I forgot about this
I'm sorry but I won't doing a CS for this

I've busy with work and I feel awful for saying I'll join and then not

I hop this thrives babe cause you worked hard on it :3
That's fine, thankyou <3

Semblance said:
Damn so many princess characters and not enough cheerleaders haha
Glee1.gif

SpectroVector said:
Okay dokay

@Ethereal @GiannaCoco
I think I'm basically done with Asher. ^^ But if more needs to be added lemme know.

SpectroVector said:
Okay dokay

I'll probably use the extension to add a little bit more writing and tweak my BBCode. Thanks.

guess who got her shit together and finished up her character?

*points toward myself* dis gal did

the grammar, spelling and all that is awful atm, but i'll fix it up in the morning <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Paranoia said:
guess who got her shit together and finished up her character?
*points toward myself* dis gal did

the grammar, spelling and all that is awful atm, but i'll fix it up in the morning <3
yaaaaaaaaaaas

luvin u

I'm gonna need that day extension too!! I've pretty much got my layout done but I really want to make this detailed so I need a bit more time!

Rinsette said:
I'm gonna need that day extension too!! I've pretty much got my layout done but I really want to make this detailed so I need a bit more time!
That's fine. The extension ends tomorrow! :)

SpectroVector said:
HALLO WORLD AND ALL WHO INHABIT IT
don't worry; the deadline for characters isn't until may 21st, but i'm just here to remind everyone that it is, just in case you guys forgot

i'll be allowing two day extensions (more if you really need) so just pm me or post here if something comes up

@Chibii @Ethereal @Eunoia ; peepz who r cool n shiz
YO EL IM SO SORRY we're moving houses n we're actually in the middle of unpacking so i havent been online to check up on this in forever!!! it's actually only been like a week but in rpn time that's like a decade LMAO help me i havent had wifi in 20 years

i'd love to finish the sidekick but i'm not sure if i can if the deadline's tomorrow/today(???) could i maybe try finishing her by the 25th?? i'm still not sure if i can actually finish her by then (like srsly, i am so unsure pls kill me i'm so tired), so i guess there's a big chance of me dropping out LOL can u just decide my fate 4 me *nervous laughter*

OKAYYYY I FINALLY FINISHED OMF. //cries.

I hate myself for procrastinating even on things I enjoy. ;-;

Here is the line up, my friends! As you can see, the Party Girl is not filled, so if anyone wants to take up a second character, I would be grateful. If the character isn't claimed by tomorrow, I'll write an app for her.

the nice kid: @CloudyBlueDay Asher Witmore

the writer: @SpectroVector

the captain: @SpectroVector

the dealer: @boyguro Rich Osmanovik

the princess: @RadGalBri Kirsten Manning

the sidekick: @pulpfiction Clover Donoghue

the cheerleader: @Rinsette Emilia Rivendell

the party girl: @Paranoia Morgan Hart

Thank you, everyone, for applying. I had such a hard time choosing the characters, especially for the Princess role. Thanks again!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back