The Collective

Is there any characters I could meet with while my char is securing the perimeter of the facility he had to help save, to make it a little more interesting?

Actually, you are going to some town in the Land of Magic, known as Ravendale. Your're suppose to steal golems from them and use them to help protect Sector X-991. The current goal of Diomedas is to gain Jediale as an ally.

And for Harbringer, the characters that you might meet are Kellidra and Ilithyia, if they ever post, that is. I am also waiting for Mikkelle to post before I get Gabraiel's chosen to start, since he seems a bit inactive. I'll PM them right away.

You can keep the original post, that's fine and all. We just may have to wait for some of Araei's chosen to post if you want some true roleplay action. If you just want to move on, I can post an event or an attack on your character if you like.

It's fine Morgana, we haven't waited too long. 
Um, Morgana. Hate to break it to you, but Gabraiel isn't your Divine. Yours is Araei, so your at Sector X-991, attacking it.

Sorry harbinger that I ignored your question. I kind of wrote my post without fully understanding yours and then edited mine so it made sence. I will pay more attention in future

Yeh we are a little low on numbers. From now on im gunna try to interact with other players as much as possible

Sent from my LG-E460 using Tapatalk

Right, now that I'm situated in my new place of living for the time being, I'm ready to start. I apologise for the wait and didn't expect a flight across the pacific to be so exhausting. The Texas heat prolly doesn't help, but it'll keep me indoors and at my laptop more, so that's good.

If possible, are any of you able to pull in more people to participate in the roleplay? And also, about to post the intro for Pravet, and maybe an update on the progress at Fort Aedn and Sector X-991.

Sorry Seanzah for not updating on Gabraiel. I just messaged another Gabraiel character to post and he/she's doing so. After he/she posts, I will update on your group's progress. 
And also, Harbringer. Feel free to post a RP Recrutiment thread if you need to, to get more people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back