The Collective

I was thinking of starting it after we get at least 1 person for each Divine, but now I'm thinking of just leaving the roleplay open so that people can join in anytime. But as of now, I'm waiting for character sheets by Morgana and Harbringer.

I might start the roleplay in a little while today, since we have a pretty good roster. I do hope we get other warriors for the other divine. Harbringer can join in whenever he is finished, we are constantly open until I think that it's getting out of hand. Keep your eyes peeled for posts. 
First post is up. I do hope you guys are able to roleplay with this, I am a bit stressed on what you guys may think or do. For those following Araei, you have a choice to teleport with a few random NPC members, or with the other roleplayers that have been accepted.

Yeah, I'll reply tomorrow after I get home from church. I think I'm fine as far as an intro. You didn't do too bad. :P

Lol I just looked at when this post was 'posted' (my own), and it said 4/23/1970

So. I guess I was time traveling lmao.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by a moderator:
Not yet, sorry. I have to post about where you start first. Ill try my best to get back as soon as possible.

[QUOTE="the cracked anvil]Ok then, I will check back later.
Sent from my LG-E460 using Tapatalk

[/QUOTE]
Thanks, and sorry for the inconveniance.

[QUOTE="the cracked anvil]Differant time zones. What time is it for you now?
Sent from my LG-E460 using Tapatalk

[/QUOTE]
4:30

Users who are viewing this thread

Back