• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One The Cloak and The Dagger

Jennai

Things to Determine:

Setting Details

Nature of Kingdom from whence the Prince hails.

Nature of Kingdom from whence Jennai hails. (Currently named Chell, since that's the name of the major nation in my world setting.)

Racial makeup of the world. If various races exist, certain details.

Nature of magic in the world. (Jennai is ideally a spellcaster, though not an exceptional one.)

Nature of the thing that was taken, that's driving the Prince into the nation of Chell.

Probably other things.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does Jem have a sword on him? Anything unusual on his person that she could notice and make use of?

In a tabletop setting, I would ask the GM about the description of the man who stole the dagger, get some information, and roll some dice.

In this setting... I have absolutely no idea how to proceed.

My best guess is I make up what's on the paper, write a short story of sorts about how she finds the guy and the dagger (like... a few hundred words, maybe), and then brings it to your character. Would that be how this goes?

As I have no idea how Tabletop Gaming goes... Yes, you would just write up your post with a description of how she did what she did and then end it by bringing the story back to me so we could continue! And as for Jem, he is carrying a few weapons including; a sword at his side, a secondary dagger in his boot, as well as a smaller dagger around his neck that is concealed by his shirt.

Cool.

I'll do my best.

And... what about interactions between characters? Jennai, aka Watcher, her big thing is observation. That being the case, would it be reasonable for her to have spotted the weapons? I'll get writing the response. If I screw up something, let me know! You are, after all, my very first text RP partner. :)

Oh not a problem! And if she has observation that would allow her to see them then it would be very reasonable if she had seen them! Feel free to ask any questions you have!

As it's 1am, I think I should be off to sleep. Seems like a bit of a rough start, as far as the characters go. Still, interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back