The Class Divide

I will post any events that are planned to occur in the RP, if you have events of your own, pitch them to me, I'd love to hear your ideas!

So, I was reading the rules and regulations and I have a question about coming. What if you are really, really sick and can't come?

In response to your update, I agree. Posting order seems to be the best idea for the role play. If someone isn't committed to posting respectively, then they shouldn't have joined in the first place! x) This also eliminates two people role playing with each other back and forth, back and forth, practically making it a one on one. ^^"

That's my opinion!

Phoeniana said:
In response to your update, I agree. Posting order seems to be the best idea for the role play. If someone isn't committed to posting respectively, then they shouldn't have joined in the first place! x) This also eliminates two people role playing with each other back and forth, back and forth, practically making it a one on one. ^^"
That's my opinion!
Hm. Good to know!

Phoeniana said:
That's my opinion!
I agree, I think this would work best as well and would ensure that the roleplay remains active. I had a user contact me and if they don't post their profile by tomorrow at the latest, then I'll post the posting order for the roleplay tomorrow night and we can get started ASAP

So, not to be that guy, but what happened to this roleplay? There were literally two posts, and then everything just stopped.

SuperChocoMilk said:
So, not to be that guy, but what happened to this roleplay? There were literally two posts, and then everything just stopped.
Yeah... I didn't even get a yeah or no on my char. design.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back