• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The City of Tyrants [Group RP: 6-8 Needed.]

Oh cool, I'm learning to play the violin myself, and I was learning to play the piano but I don't have one near me now. ;-;

That's pretty amazing mate.

Though that sucks about your book. But you know, perhaps music is just your true calling. xD

Hey @Vincious Macabre, I have a dragon character in mind but there's a lot of dragon info out there, and I don't exactly want to put anything down that might contradict any lore you have. But currently I only have one question.

When it comes to transformations, can it be partially done or does a character have to go from dragon to human with no inbetween stages?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Detective Rascal There can be in-between stages.

As for dragon lore; I'm aware there's quite a bit of information there. You can borrow from the book Dragonology by Ernest Drake, or even from the Draconomicon. Mix them up a bit. But they do have human forms here. Otherwise you can just do whatever you'd like; dragon lore is immensely vast and I don't think it should have any restrictions.

@animegirl20 In a way, yes. They're magical beings, made out of a different type of magic that 'translates' into the previously mentioned energy. Said energy can be manipulated (like changing chemical compounds) to resemble some elements (old style elements. They're sort of hyped up, though, and are much more powerful than regular Earth elements.)

'That make sense?

Vincious Macabre] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6822-animegirl20/ said:
@animegirl20[/URL] In a way, yes. They're magical beings, made out of a different type of magic that 'translates' into the previously mentioned energy. Said energy can be manipulated (like changing chemical compounds) to resemble some elements (old style elements. They're sort of hyped up, though, and are much more powerful than regular Earth elements.)
'That make sense?
ok yeah I think so

Now creating the first secret society. Will be posted in the Overview Section once it's finished. Will be using your characters for the general structure.

Will also modify the first post to fit the description of one of your characters. If any of you feel like posting afterwards, feel free to. We will leave the RP open for more people to join until they reach 6 or 8, and if you feel like we should close admissions once we've progressed enough, even if we don't get 8 people, we will do so.

Thank you for your patience~.

@Vincious Macabre

I totally forgot I was watching the character signups for this, whoopsies. Just wanted to mention how fantastic it looks! ^^

Thinking of joining, if you still have space.

animegirl20 said:
There should be room for you I believe
Vincious Macabre] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5173-kaiawolf/ said:
@KaiaWolf[/URL] Yes, you may join. In fact, there's room for 4 more people.
Oh thanks! I'll try and get a character up tomorrow, when I'm not almost asleep X3

Vincious Macabre]Overview updated and the starter has been modified. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6822-animegirl20/ said:
@animegirl20[/URL] Yer the star!!! xD
xD I just read it. Wasn't expecting that haha nice. Um I'll try to make a post tomorrow So hype for this. (> :D )

Hey i wont be able to post for a few days so if you could keep the story progression to a minimum that would be great. if not thats fine too, and ill just join in when i can. sorry about this...

@Detective Rascal No... Lol I just messaged her about that. She might have misunderstood. The setting is still TC's warehouse building, and the members are still a part of the secret society. I'm just waiting for her to respond now.

@Vincious Macabre Omg thanks, I was in the middle of writing my post and I panicked when I saw the setting change.

And I also saw the post about the secret society, and I was wondering, maybe Babesia might be a better name for the group? Babesia microti parasites cause severe anemia, destroy red blood cells, other blood disorders, blood clotting, organ failure and death, which sounds more like the goal the society is trying to reach than heart and digestive problems. It could all get symbolic pretty quickly with analogies to health problems, but Babesia would probably fit better, and it's easier to say.

Update: Once we're sure no more people are joining (or once we've acquired 8 roleplayers), each one of you will post once as per your ability. Once you've all posted, we will establish a posting order/rotation for coherence. I will be posting both in character and as narrator, and will clarify if it's the latter, as the rp requires.

Thank you~.

Update 2: The name and symbol of the society has been changed. [Thank you @Detective Rascal ~.]

Update 3: Description of the Silverlights has been modified (it's been pointed out to me they could be a little OP and that's been taken care of) and moved to the Overview section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back