• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The city of love

NickTehAvenger

One Thousand Club
25 American school members have been picked to go on a plane ride to Paris for a cultural experience for a month. Each classmate has a phone with their buddies number on it.

I've always been scared of oversea flights. Let's say that because, 1, I freak out when the plane turns or something, 2, I'm a total weirdo compared to everyone else, so I should make a scene out of it. Of course everyone'd laugh.

"Aaaaagh" I jump around as the flight moves up and down, I'm goin' to Paris! Our academic supervisor has been eyeballing me the whole ride for no reason, a kid walks up to me.

"Here, have some gum," I give him a piece of cotton candy gum,

"P.S," I whisper, "Spit it in her hair." I point at Alice. He smiles at me, inhales the gum, and runs off. I smile back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alice let a smile slide through her lips as the teacher motioned everyone to sit down. She was not very happy Nick got picked as her partner, but she was now used to his antics, picking on "the nerd." Alice jumped as she felt a wet, sticky glob of gum attach to her hair. she shot Nick a scowl before she started yelling at the kid. the teacher broke them apart. 'i am going to get nick for this!' Alice swore in her mind. 
(sorry it took so long. had to do something) 
Alice flipped open a page in her Paris guide, scanning over the pictures of cheese and beautiful scenery. she turned to nick, squinting at him, as if saying "Don't you try anything, mister."

"Booklicker, what are you trying to get at?" I ask Alice, and start laughing. "Booklicker." I keep whispering. "Listen up class!" Mrs. Flemmings says. "This class trip will be an educational experience. If I notice any non-cultural experiences, you will receive an detention when you get back from the trip." Everyone groaned/ 

NickOlas said:
"Booklicker, what are you trying to get at?" I ask Alice, and start laughing. "Booklicker." I keep whispering. "Listen up class!" Mrs. Flemmings says. "This class trip will be an educational experience. If I notice any non-cultural experiences, you will receive an detention when you get back from the trip." Everyone groaned.
Sorry about the delay, I had to eat.

Alice growled silently. she was the only one who didn't groan, knowing she would not get in trouble. what did that even mean? book licker... thats just gross. she tried to ignore Nick, who was practically waving his arms trying to get her attention. (thats fine.)

A few hours later, the airplane docked at a city near Paris. Nick immediately rushed up to a pair of walking models and flirted with them. Alice could see their laughs and continued to the tour bus that Ms. Flemmings had ordered.

Alice rolled her eyes at Nick, and rushed with the other people onto the bus, yelling at nick. " take your eyes of girls and onto the people your supposed to be with!" she huffed. now that she thought about it, nick getting left behind wasn't such a bad idea after all...

Nick arrived late at the bus and Ms.Flemmings pointed at him and did her old appreciate-where-you-are! routine. He groaned and sat next to his friends Eric and Joe. Next to Alice, Sarah Saly said "Is Nick still dating Eve?" she whispered to one of her girlfriends "Nah, that was over like two weeks ago." she answered.

Alice groaned. " if you are talking about boys, escpecially that boy, go somewhere else." sarah batted her eyelashes at her. "why? do you LIKE HIM?" she said the words at a surprisingly high volume and i smacked her arm. " shut up! " Alice hissed. " no i do not. " 
she glanced over at nick to see if he had heard, and Nick was looking straight at her. she sunk down into her seat. who in the train hadn't heard?!

Nick didn't hear the volume and continued talking. When he was in the middle of a conversation, the teacher interrupted everyone and said. "Also, I have paired you all up with partners." She went down a list of names and said. "Nick Lunna and Alice Coble" I chuckled quietly, Alice groaned. After Ms.Flemmings finished that, she held a box of phones. "These will be your phones, you're partners pre-created numbers." Everyone cheered.

Alice's fingernails dug inside the side of the seat. it was as if the teacher wanted her to be tortured! She heard Nick's chuckle, and taking the phone case from the teacher, it took all her will power not to throw it at nick's head.

"Not with you... nick." she couldn't come up with a clever name in time and just blurted out his name. pulling her hoodie over her head, she curled up in a ball and stared out the window, blocking out everything else.

"Ok young girl." He continued chatting with his friends, but soon they arrived at the hotel in Paris. "You all will also receive your own luxurious hotel rooms" She handed out the keys to everyone. Apparently, Ms. Flemmings had a brother who owned this hotel. I immediately started flirting with the attendant.

she walked up the stairs, and on the way up, flat tired his shoe. she quickly hurried up the steps before he could turn around, and hoped he didn't try anyting while she was asleep... 
(you can reply now, and i'll reply tommorrow. see you!)

"What the?" I ran after her, as I was faster than her. "You little......." Before she could run, I tackled her 

Snowleopard02 said:
she walked up the stairs, and on the way up, flat tired his shoe. she quickly hurried up the steps before he could turn around, and hoped he didn't try anyting while she was asleep... 
(you can reply now, and i'll reply tommorrow. see you!)
Cya.

(i am so sorry about the delay! i have school, and i have to use the family laptop. ) Alice yelped in surprise. "Hey! get off, you overgrown meatloaf!" she tried to pull away.

"Well, you kind of gave me the right to! you have been torturing me all these years!" she grunted with effort of trying to pull out from under his surprisingly heavy body weight. "jeez, what did you eat?!"

"Since we're buddies on the trip." He answered and pulled out his phone. "I wonder if I should go to a party tonight instead," He paused himself and smiled. "Wanna come, killjoy?"

her eyes averted to the floor. he wanted a person like her to come? there could be punishments, anything could happen, and wasting useful time to study... "W-Why not?" she asked, her voice wavering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back