• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ⇝the circle game ⇜ ((fandom search thread))

effective-happiness

criminal genius and master of all villainy
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi hi! Welcome to my search thread. You can call me MK or Happy!

To get right down to it, first a bit about myself, then scroll a bit past that and you’ll see what I’m looking for in an RP partner, then the fandoms I’m looking for!

About me!

✦ 21 years old
✦ She/her
✦ Autistic
✦ I am a student and I work part-time, so I’m not always online and there will be periods where I am very busy. But! I am extremely bump friendly, please feel free to do so if I’ve accidentally fallen off the face of the earth.
✦ I have been writing for 9 years, both for my own works and for RP.
✦ I write OC/OC, OC/canon, and I almost exclusively double.
✦ I am adv. Lit in terms of my writing style, and I work best with about 3-5 para responses, sometimes single para if a scene is dialogue-heavy. Unfortunately, I seldom have time or energy for anything more intensive than that, I'm sorry to all my novella lovers!
✦ I would like to keep character sheets to more of a minimum, as extremely detailed CSs often burn out my passion or an RP before I can get to IC content. Sometimes I end up getting away with myself and the CS does end up long, especially if it's stylized (I'm a design major I can't help a pretty CS teehee) but I've been trying to reign it in lately for the sake of momentum.
✦ I love doing extra little multimedia bits and bobs for characters. From playlists to Pinterest boards to drawing art of our OCs and their pairings, I love it all! If we write together I’d love to see any extra stuff you create, too!
✦ I love OOC chatter and getting to know my RP partners! Let’s be friends!

We’d make great RP partners if you:

✦ Are 18+ (mdni please)
✦ Abide by RPN rules when on-site.
✦ Have an adv. lit writing style and are okay with writing and/or receiving 3-5 para responses.
✦ Enjoy OOC chit-chat.
✦ Are collaborative! Let’s make an RP we both enjoy! : 3
✦ If you wish to write with me, please shoot me a PM (I'd like to keep my thread nice and tidy) and introduce yourself a little bit and let me know what you’re looking for in an RP!

Now, onto the fun stuff!

I have my fandoms divided into three sections: (1) PLEASE RP THIS WITH ME, I’M BEGGING YOU, (2) Sure!, and (3) Not Right Now, Please. Any fandoms or originals that I am currently no longer looking for in my first two sections will be struck through. Included in my first two sections I have also listed the character/characters that I would be interested in pairing with an OC of mine. Characters I'm craving to pair an OC with the most will have an asterisk (*) next to them when more than one canon character is listed!

PLEASE RP THIS WITH ME, I’M BEGGING YOU.

Black Sails
→ Who I’m looking for: Billy Bones*, John Silver​
Cyberpunk 2077/Edgerunners (I have not played Phantom Liberty)
→ Who I’m looking for: Jackie Wells, OC X OC​
Batman (DCU/animated movies/New Age Batman comic vibes)
→ Who I’m looking for: Jason Todd/Red Hood*, or Dick Grayson/Nightwing.​
Avatar the Last Airbender/Legend of Korra
→ Who I’m looking for: Zuko, Jet*, Korra*, Mako​
Spiderverse
→ Who I’m looking for: Earth-42/Prowler Miles Morales, Hobie*​
MCU
→ Who I’m looking for: Loki* (preferably TVA Loki), Nebula*, Stephen Strange, Peter Parker (post-No Way Home).​
Dune (movies, specifically for the aesthetic interpretation of the series -- willing to research, though)
→ Who I’m looking for: Feyd Rautha​
Borderlands (I have played all of the games except the Tell Tales, but I've seen a movie cut of the first Tell Tale game and all the games' DLC content on YT)
→ Who I’m looking for: Mordecai*, Maya, Zane​
Samurai Champloo
→ Who I’m looking for: Mugen​
Gravity Falls
→ Who I’m looking for: Stan "Stanley" Pines, Stanford Pines, open to romantic or platonic.​

Sure!

Fallout (TV Show, though I have done a ton of research for my character)

→ Who I’m looking for: Cooper Howard/The Ghoul​
Blue Eye Samurai
→ Who I’m looking for: Mizu​
Invincible
→ Who I’m looking for: Mark Grayson*, Mauler Twins​
X-Men (movies)
→ Who I’m looking for: Peter Maximoff​
Ouran High School Host Club
→ Who I’m looking for: Kyoya Ootori​
Baldur’s Gate 3
→ Who I’m looking for: Gale*, Astarion, Halsin​
The Walking Dead
→ Who I’m looking for: Daryl Dixon, Rick Grimes, Glenn Rhee*​
The Witcher
→ Who I’m looking for: Jaskier​
Marauders Era HP
→ Who I'm looking for: Regulus Black​

Not right now, please.

Hunger Games
The Boys
Stranger Things
Outer Banks
Arcane
Sea Beast
How to Train Your Dragon
Harry Potter
Vox Machina
Jujutsu Kaisen

ORIGINALS!

This section is a work in progress! But here are some topics/genres/aesthetics I really like creating for, if you have any original plots that fit into these categories that you would like to do, please don't hesitate to reach out!:

✦ PIRATES. Christ, I love pirates, someone PLEASE hit me up with any pirate inspiration or ideas you have. Historical or fantasy-based, magic and sea monsters involved or not at all, I am ALL EARS.
✦ Distant future sci-fi
✦ Space Travel
✦ Sci-Fi Horror
✦ Cyberpunk
✦ Mech
✦ High Fantasy/DnD 5e settings
✦ Royalty/Monarchical politics and the life
✦ Dude, literally ANYTHING that leans on goth aesthetics (think like, The Crow)
✦ Vampires/Monsters in general
✦ Noir
✦ Surrealism & Impressionism (aesthetic influences I enjoy)
✦ Vintage movie aesthetics
✦ Period/Era RP

Last edited:
Bump 🦇 Coming back from a kind of big haitus, I think I'm finally ready to write again! Looking for Black Sails, Borderlands, Batman, Samurai Champloo, and MCU in particular!

Bump 🦇 Currently specifically craving Black Sails, Cyberpunk, Batman/DC, MCU, and Gravity Falls (Gravity Falls especially)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back