The Celebrity ^.^ (YukiUchiha & I)

"Of course it is. I mean there are also people who have hair colors that just don't happen often. Like Damian. He has this dark blue hair." she said as she looked at Damian to see if Damian had any reaction, "It's the ugliest hair I ever saw." she added as she shrugged.

Damian's jaw dropped, he was shocked silent. Then laughter bubbled up and he gasped for air. "God, you are just GREAT! If a fangirl heard you, you would be dead. All they talk about is how he looks, not his songs. It's SOOOO annoying! Granted, you don't seem to appreciate his songs either." Damian was not at all offended by the fact that she just insulted his hair and it's color. It was unnatural looking, but it was his, and he wouldn't change it for the world.

"I have a friend who is like his biggest fan. I think I already die with all the talking she does about him." Ariana said as she sighed, "I don't like Damian in general." she added as she looked up at him. She thought she had him but now she was having second thoughts about it all. Was he really Damian or just a normal person?

(Oh okay. I didn't see you post that)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Back