The Catacombs

Mystisnow

Hit Me!
You wake up.

You look around at your surroundings-a cold, dark, and dusty room filled with cobwebs. Six other shadows stir as you see them.

They turn towards you.

"Who are you?" Asks a girl, newly revealed as she looks at you.

How will you answer?

This is my first roleplay, so excuse me if it's bad. You are trapped in some kind of underground maze, which is littered with countless monsters. You wake up in the entrance room with your other fellow roleplayers. There are only five available slots, as I am the girl. The roleplay will start once all slots are filled. If one goes inactive for 5 days, a new roleplayer may take his/her slot.

---Slots---

Slot A- Akira, Traveler from the Elvern Kingdoms of the Hunt

Slot B- Ryn, Newcomer from the Jungles of the South

Slot C- Sam, Eagle from the New World

Slot D- Sunniva, Human from the Mysterious East

Slot E- Empty

---Races---

Human- A nearly forgotten race from the far reaches of the east. Smart and quick, but not very strong.

Foxwyre- A creature like a werewolf, but with foxes. Strong, smart, but not quick.

Eagle- A unique race of intelligent birds of prey from the southern mountain range. Can fly and is agile.

Elf- A race that is superior in shooting and hunting. Can down even the mighty Minotaur with a single arrow to the neck.

Domakin- A descendant of the legendary dragon god, Hanorskii. Has the special ability to kill someone with a shot to the knee(meme intended).

Hybrid- A hybrid of any two races. Usually turns out to be stupid but quite strong.

---Form---

Name:

Species:

Weapons:

Picture:

Name: Arrowheart

Species: Elf

Weapons: Bow and Fire Arrows

Picture: View attachment 5667

PS: Show your character's personality only through the roleplay. Like, if a character was mean, they would say, "Shut up!" a lot or betray someone.

Question. Are the Eagles just intelligent birds or are they anthropomorphic bird-men?

Name: Sam Washington Franklin

Species: Eagle

Weapons: Tomahawks of Liberty and Talons of Freedom

Picture: (I'm new here and it's not letting me post it yet but when I'm able to it will be awesome!!)

View attachment 5801Ok I hope it will let me post this!!!

Ok He's not supposed to be taken seriously but I was hoping that since there's an arrow to the knee reference in this game I could maybe get away with this :D Oh and if Eagles are in fact just birds and can't carry actual weapons then forget the tomahawks, I'll just settle with the talons.

Foxwyres are just humans that can turn into foxes. Also, Eagles are just intelligent eagles, but you can make the eagle hold it in its beak or claws maybe? And your character seems to be very american and modern, so I might add some tweaks to your history. This roleplay is supposed to be medieval, so...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back