• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom THE BOYS CCXOC DOUBLE UP ROLEPLAY

martyboo

One Time Luck
Guys please im so desperate, this is impossoble-- anyone, im begging

#discord #messenger #canonxoc #GxB #BxB #GxG

∘✦◦◦◦◦◦☆★☆◦◦◦◦◦◦✦∘

Hello to all readers!

∘✦◦◦◦◦◦☆★☆◦◦◦◦◦◦✦∘

Quite recently, I started watching the series "The Boys" on amazon, and I simply fell in love with this series even though I'm only on the first season! 😭
But I'm watching it really quickly, so I'd like to find someone who would be willing to rp 2:2 (double up) canon x oc!

I'm looking for a person who would love to play the role of mainly Homelander, but The Deep works too for my oc! :]
As for the characters I can write as, it's really all of The Seven + Butcher!

What do I offer?
⭐ Possibility to get to know each other outside of roleplay
⭐ At least 5 sentences per reply. (I go up 15 sentences if my partner does the same)
⭐ Realistic character appearance
⭐ When it comes to activity, it varies for me. Remember that I also have a life outside the Internet

What do I expect?
⭐ Mastered spelling
⭐ At least 15 years old, sorry but I won't text anyone below that.
⭐ At least 3/4 of a sentence per reply
⭐ I don't require a very extensive OC description, the most basic and important information is enough

Any questions? Feel free to ask!

fc477ca511c3aca730a44823e1d998b7.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back