• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ⟅The Borealis Wolf Pack⟆

Mornin' everyone, I think I might be dehydrated so if I end up having to get back to the hospital again - Then @Chaos Follows will be keeping everyone updated.

Anyway, I'm gonna continue working on the Overview since I couldn't do much yesterday; For some reason, anything involving light made my head hurt. Getting a bit better today though. Sorry for being slow guys!

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Good morning. I'm assuming you're a morning person? :P

[/QUOTE]
Nope, I hate mornings but my body had other freakin ideas....

@Rumble Fish Hi, welcome to the RP! If you could read the rules before I accept your character, that'd be great ^-^

Also, HOW DID YOU KNOW I'M WATCHING POCAHONTAS RIGHT NOW?! O~O

Rumble Fish] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21689-chaotic-pastel/ said:
@Chaotic Pastel[/URL] Hey there, glad to be part of your rp :3 and I dunno, I'm psychic or something?
Hype Cookies.
Sweet, a fellow psychic! x3

Not exactly the secret code hun, but if you look a lil closer you could get it and respond in the Rules thread for it ^^

Rumble Fish] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21689-chaotic-pastel/ said:
@Chaotic Pastel[/URL] Yeah well, I tend to miss stuff like that. Just came home from work.
All good, all good. I'll catch you up to speed on the major events in bullet points so you don't have to go through too much:

• The Alpha was injured by a bear invading the territory and had to see the Zeta for her wounds
  • Announcements were made saying the pups will be placed in Omega roles until the Full Moon when their actual roles are given, a Lead Zeta will also be named at the Full Moon as well as a new Lead Delta. Also, Alpha told everyone to NOT leave the clearing without her permission due to the bear problem.
  • Omega didn't listen and wandered off, got fatally wounded by a rogue, and a rivalry started between Lead Selsa and another Selsa (who will soon be Lead Delta)
  • Everyone is rushing about for said Omega and the sun is almost down
  • A new wolf joined the pack, and another is about to.

That's about it! ^^

I think I got everyone here? Help me out guys, mention anyone who I haven't already called out so they get the message.

So I'm gonna try to get the thread back onto the new thread and work some shit out, honestly the new format's been a bit stressful for me and I'm not too happy with it. But for the meantime, I'll make due.

I glanced at the page yesterday, but I need to find it all over again which fucking sucks. All the coding any of us had is completely mixed into the posts, which also sucks because fonts are my life when it comes to playing different characters. Anyway, I'll take anyone's ideas, do you guys wanna keep the OOC Chat here - Or shall I make a PM group thingy?

If we keep this, seeing there's no tabs, I'll try to hunt down the Character Sheets and Overview which is gonna be a pain in the ass since I JUST updated the Overview before the update. HAH! Ahhhh...

Kill me.

We'll work it out. As a family! A very dysfunctional family spread out across too many time zones with a ton of fatigue and not many good qualities...also gender dysphoria is amazing!

We'll work it out. As a family! A very dysfunctional family spread out across too many time zones with a ton of fatigue and not many good qualities...also gender dysphoria is amazing!

Uhm.. What does gender dysphoria have to do with any of this?

I'm getting the whole thread together now that the site it back up, so I'll be on and off.

Uhm.. What does gender dysphoria have to do with any of this?

I'm getting the whole thread together now that the site it back up, so I'll be on and off.

Referring to myself. I'm feeling too much rn and my brain and body sucks and ugh. Just ignore me I've rambled a lot today to everyone.

I think I got everyone here? Help me out guys, mention anyone who I haven't already called out so they get the message.

So I'm gonna try to get the thread back onto the new thread and work some shit out, honestly the new format's been a bit stressful for me and I'm not too happy with it. But for the meantime, I'll make due.

I glanced at the page yesterday, but I need to find it all over again which fucking sucks. All the coding any of us had is completely mixed into the posts, which also sucks because fonts are my life when it comes to playing different characters. Anyway, I'll take anyone's ideas, do you guys wanna keep the OOC Chat here - Or shall I make a PM group thingy?

If we keep this, seeing there's no tabs, I'll try to hunt down the Character Sheets and Overview which is gonna be a pain in the ass since I JUST updated the Overview before the update. HAH! Ahhhh...

Kill me.

A PM for the OOC would be eaiser. It has been for me since its the only thing that didn't totally change and notifications are weird we won't know if everyone will get it. Aww I missed the Overview, I really wanted to see what you did with it omo! Also, I agree the coding is weird and I like fonts and colors so this is awful for me right now. 

This update is so messed up e.e

Don't get me wrong. I don't think it's bad, just very, very hard to navigate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back