• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Avengers: Decendant's Rise

So Syn is still in Avenger training, trying to learn how to be part of a team. Do you think that is where they should meet or should it be on an attempted field mission? Also what are some of your expectations for the rp?

sounds good. Personally I think even though this is a casual RP that we should try to stick to at least a three paragraph minimum. More is fine, but I think three is ideal. What do you think?

Split the diff and go for two? If you can't get two that's fine, but I'm going to try to stay with multi para personally. I need to get back into the practice of it. I used to post 11 to 13 at a time back in the day lol obviously I won't do THAT to yo lol but I do want to try to at least stay multi.

Can I join? I have been waiting for a marvel RP for so long

Last edited by a moderator:
of course you can join ^ ^ I'm going to give it a couple more days before we get started that way people can sign up and get their characters sorted then I'll close it out ^ ^

Would you like to do a 1X1 Avengers rp? I'd like to see how you role play. You seem very good at it

Same but I'm not completely caught up with the Avengers comics, I usually read X-men.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back