The Avatar Above You Went To Jail, Why?

for still not knowing how to correctly bust a gut.

(I hope you were kidding when you said that lmaoooo XDD)

For not knowing that A fallen angel is half demon half angel. Half breeds and usually are forbidden species because demons and angels both have laws against love with one another. Fallen angels are usually killed if ever discovered not just by angels and demons but by humans who fear them.

Demons have the ability to purr because cats are the mascot for hell. Demons often behave in ways it could be seen as cat like. Weather lion or house cat.

For…
Uh…
Ah, I know…

LACK OF ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF THE BIG-FIN SQUID DEITIES AS OUR ONE TRUE LORD AND SAVIOUR.

For not telling me you worship Squidward Tentacles and who cares about pickle Rick

For bringing up Pickle Rick in the year of our lord, 2022.
This implies that said meme is a commonly used piece of meme-based vernacular, well after it’s original discovery date in 2017, therefore greatly exceeding a meme’s lifespan, 15 times over.
This statement then contradicts the fact that a Pickle Rick meme has not seen major relevance or main stream use since July 2017, having long since seen upwards of a 80% decrease in searches in the United States alone.

For thinking I care for Pickle Rickle when my lord and savior is Squidward :)

This implies that said meme is a commonly used piece of meme-based vernacular, well after it’s original discovery date in 2017, therefore greatly exceeding a meme’s lifespan, 15 times over.
This statement then contradicts the fact that a Pickle Rick meme has not seen major relevance or main stream use since July 2017, having long since seen upwards of a 80% decrease in searches in the United States alone.
For thinking I’ve seen Rick or Morty you are going to jail for making me google tf that meme is. Enjoy your sentence :)

FOR BEING INCORRECT BECAUSE IVE SEEN TONS OF PEOPLE USE A PICKLE RICK REFERENCE AND/OR MEME THIS YEAR ALONE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back