• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Ancient City of Avarantis|A D&D Roleplay

Based Akira

Within the southern part of Drecand lies the kingdom of Varestia. Despite the peaceful land, monsters still run wild. And within the scorching desert and tropical jungle, whispers of an ancient city could be heard. Legend has it that a great adventurer by the name of Avarantis found a city from centuries ago lined with ancient treasure and knowledge from a kingdom long since gone. Many adventurers come to the kingdom to find the city but always return empty handed. It has gotten to the point where many tell the story of the legendary Avarantis to help their children fall asleep.

Greetings everyone. After a long time, I’ve returned with a new rp. To give y’all a run down of who I am, I’m Akira. I’m 23 years old and have been rping for a long time. I don’t even know how long now. I’d roleplay on Amino, Minecraft, all sorts of places. But I’m back here in need of a new rp partner who’s wanting to mess around and build a story.

This rp is set in my homebrew world. I’m taking a page out of the El Dorado story, I wanted to do a good old treasure hunt. Just a fun little adventure through a kingdom searching for treasure.

So if you’re interested, go ahead and reply or shoot me a message. I’ll do my best to respond to you in a timely manner

Users who are viewing this thread

Back