• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Anchor (High Concept--Open to all)

LazerWitch

The Horror queen from your day dreams
General rules:

-Posts must be at a minimum of two paragraphs, each paragraph having three sentences. I'm lenient, though, just do the best you can, however, if you consistently can't meet the requirement, we'll have to talk.

-Please be original with your characters, no Mary or Gary Sues

-Be kind to everyone, drama stays in OOC though please avoid it.

-Do not make it constantly about your character, this is a group roleplay.

-No bunnying, don't control others' characters unless given permission.

-No Godmodding, No OP, be realistic. You can't dodge everything and survive everything.

-Please in some way post at least once a week so I know that you're still in the roleplay, or at least message me, if I'm not contacted in some way your character will be killed off.

-I give the final word, for it is my roleplay.

-No more than two characters per person, and if you want two, talk to me.

-Side plots are really fun and goofy, let's do it if you want, just message me about it!

-Romance is great and even encouraged if it adds depth to the story, just fade to black when it gets steamy!

Last edited by a moderator:
@LazerWitch I'm flying out to America for holiday tomorrow. I should be able to get a post up a day, but if it's required, I'd like to ask for you to have control over my two characters? For a while, the Princess (Carolina) probably won't have much to do, but I'll leave my characters in your hands until I can get online.

Hello again! I would prefer to stick to a post order to make things easier, and our Co-GM @Dragongal needs a bit more time to post her character information yet. With that said the RP will probably follow the order you all posted your CS, which would be:

Me

Kaera

Rathalosa

Dragongal

[anyone else who may PM me to join once we begin]

Once you've all reviewed the content of the RP, Overview tab, and fleshed out your character sheets as much as possible (please see the CS model posted in the character information section for more details) you can go ahead and reply when your turn is up :) Thanks everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course, that's more than fine. It should give everyone enough time to make any last minute tweaks to their characters, if need be. Have a safe and fun trip!

You can if you'd like, or they can be exploring somewhere else within the city and my character can meet them there. Whatever works :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back