• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ☯-⊕The Age of Kemonomimi⊕-☯

Zareh said:
Don't worry, it's just a roleplay, it's not that anything bad is really happening, people just act it out for fun :D That is why we roleplay!
No, I know... I'm just a sensitive person, I think, and it can cause issues sometimes.

Yeah, and it might seem sad now, but it just adds a lot to the story. And who knows, this sad thing might lead to a happier one.

mirrors in the dark ages would be only for the rich as they would require sheets of silver to work properly and to get glass of proper quality

The Mythic Dragon]< [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21926-zareh/ said:
@Zareh[/URL] >
Fero holds Arona close to him, hearing the slight envy in her voice. "Thank you for bringing me here. I thought that was amazing, Arona. But..." He pulls her into a hug, kissing her on the lips. "You are amazing yourself." he tells her, stroking her cheek. "And I am so lucky to have you."
#cheesy!!>W<

[QUOTE="The Mythic Dragon]@Kayzo unless they posted and I missed it again due to notification error >_<[/font]

[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
TheHappyPikachu said:
Inutsuki tilted her head at him curiously 'Huh?' she wrote, looking at herself blankly and blinking before tapping Horatio on the head lightly 'Did I brake him?...' she thought innocently 'OH! that reminds me, when can we go see the others again?... I'm bored.' she wrote plainly, poking her tongue out at him in a joking way and smiling as she rolled around on her back again, tail wagging frantically and ears twitching, the movement causing her shirt to come up again and expose her chest area but she didn't seem to care that much.

@Zareh
Horatio: ...

She really is like a kid huh?.... "^-^

[QUOTE="The Mythic Dragon]-slumps head onto desk-
I really am bad at this, aren't I?

[/QUOTE]
NO!!! (I just think it's cheesy.... cute. but sooooo cheesy.) xD :D :D :D "^W^ :3

TheHappyPikachu said:
NO!!! (I just think it's cheesy.... cute. but sooooo cheesy.) xD :D :D :D "^W^ :3
(Btw your getting this from an actual girl. not a... 'Zareh'... xD "^W^ :3)

[QUOTE="The Mythic Dragon]But... that means it's bad, doesn't it?

[/QUOTE]
No... apparently girl like this stuff (Not me, I'm a tom-boy with no interest in love) *Shrugs* that's what my friends say anyway... xD "^W^ :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back