• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Academy of the Gifted Ones! (OOC)

no problem, and any is free to approach Velari just I tagged Luna cause of the dorm placement lol

@LunaCrosby your gonna have try a bit harder to get my characters attention if your trying to have Ahri interact with him lol though don't sweat it :)

I know, she's just a somewhat socially awkward person so i'm just posting it as her xDDD though she'll most likely crack and try to say something, since the curiosity always gets her.

it don't work that way with me xD  Ahri has to gain Velari's trust first then work her way up from there, so it might be awhile before that happens lol

This'll be interesting, because I don't think both of them have a very nice past so it seem's they both have trust issues xD  unless I took that way out of context and it's only her

This'll be interesting, because I don't think both of them have a very nice past so it seem's they both have trust issues xD  unless I took that way out of context and it's only her

he also has trust issues and yes is past was not well considering he was hunted and more. but that will be revealed later ;)  he cant give away all the secrets yet

he also has trust issues and yes is past was not well considering he was hunted and more. but that will be revealed later ;)  he cant give away all the secrets yet

I would have made her backstory a little more, dark, but I can't scare away people so I kept it slightly okayish. 

Mysteries always make it better. Seeing as they were dormed together, she'll have more opportunities to gain his trust at least.

Would @Rui notice something different about Henryk? Cuz she has the ability to raise souls from purgatory... Would she notice them more outside of purgatory?

What do you mean? I was meaning that if a person were to die and their soul hadn't yet been placed in heaven or hell (the undecided place being purgatory) she could revive them, but if they had gone to heaven or to hell, she couldn't bring them back.

Also I apologize for the awful delay! I've been horribly busy. I should be on more regularly now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back