• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Academy of the Gifted Ones! (OOC)

hey hows it going? was going to post but confused to where everyone is at. So ima just have my guy just arrive at the island im thinking

Just out of curiosity, when are u guys most active? I am on most of the day and check pretty much every 45-50 minutes (between classes) but it happens sometimes that I see a post way after it was posted and things have progressed further since then and I'm lost.

Hey, so I think I will be dropping the roleplay. the one time I managed to get an interaction the result was the person vanishing from existence (OOC), and between a number of things, I have my doubts this would work out that well anyway, nor am I able to put in the time and effort it would take to make something that I have so little stakes on more dynamic for me. So, I wish you all the best of luck here, and happy RPing! farewell.

Vsjebpm.gif

I HAVE RETURN, REJOICE I SAY REJOICE. But other than that, Heyoooooo!

are_you_not_entertained.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, so I think I will be dropping the roleplay. the one time I managed to get an interaction the result was the person vanishing from existence (OOC), and between a number of things, I have my doubts this would work out that well anyway, nor am I able to put in the time and effort it would take to make something that I have so little stakes on more dynamic for me. So, I wish you all the best of luck here, and happy RPing! farewell.

View attachment 194191

Farewell Idea, but you leaving means less people to know the true glory of my dank memes.

0eb4b58d0b26f174b4bd4299c4c8befc.jpg

She decided to get up and see the school while she could. She spent about 10 minutes aimlessly wondering the corridors, and then turned a corner and found herself outside. That was a bad place to go. Very bad. “WHAT THE F@#$!?” She yelled out in chinese. “WHAT THE F@#$ING HELL IS THAT!?”

Annie look, it's just a build-a-bear. Nothing to cuss about.

i-build-this-with-my-bear-hands.jpg

@Lava

(This is late but I have to do dis.)

Just out of curiosity, when are u guys most active? I am on most of the day and check pretty much every 45-50 minutes (between classes) but it happens sometimes that I see a post way after it was posted and things have progressed further since then and I'm lost.

I'm on. When I feel like it.

It does, though reading a bit of whats going on helps a bit or something. Worse advice given

hGJyYmI.gif

@Talon

Chris turned the corner and stared in suprise at the scene unfolding before him. A... thing seemed to be attacking students and had been knocked over by some dude who then yelled for someone to finish it. Chris shrugged and dashed forward, lifting his hands up and yelled for the guy on the thing to move, then blasting ice at the, whatever it was. It was soon encased in a thick layer of ice, most likely unable to do anything. Chris stood beside the ice-encased thing and looked around. "What the hell is happening?¿?¿" He asked no one in particular. 

@Oddball @Lava @Fear Fates

(wtf it wont tag anymore peoples...) 

I'm kind of concern with one thing about your latest post here. Did you leave the cafeteria? And how did you get to the scene where it's far from the cafeteria? I'm a bit confused here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back