• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Academy of the Gifted Ones! (OOC)

No...no...not today there will be none of the woot mother F-ing woots!

El Problemo?

6ed7b0842f02db2f93018561c1c55d9c.png

Rules:

1. No godmodding.

2. In the roleplay thread and the out-of-character thread, whenever I post something in bold, you must read it.

3. Deliberate pausing or slowing down of the speed of the RP will happen occasionally. When it happens, you follow my instruction, which will be posted both in the roleplay thread and here in the out-of-character thread.

4. No lewd posts, unless it's meant to be a tasteful joke.

5. In the roleplay thread, you may post a one-liner every fourth post.

6, Refer to rules one through five.

Rules:

1. No godmodding.

2. In the roleplay thread and the out-of-character thread, whenever I post something in bold, you must read it.

3. Deliberate pausing or slowing down of the speed of the RP will happen occasionally. When it happens, you follow my instruction, which will be posted both in the roleplay thread and here in the out-of-character thread.

4. No lewd posts, unless it's meant to be a tasteful joke.

5. In the roleplay thread, you may post a one-liner every fourth post.

6, Refer to rules one through five.

7, The Bread loaf is your new god. Obey the Bread loaf. The Bread loaf is love, the Bread loaf is life.

H-hey. To end worldhunger, it´s the bread that must be sacrificed.

No! Never! The bread can never be sacrificed! He is almighty! It has to be a true sacrifice! *Comes closer to you, pointing the knife at your face.* It is a sacrifice of one for many...

and who are those?

Quoted from the IC:

Maria Lopez was a twenty-three year-old Mexican-American pretty lady who had a talent for all things culinary. She knew it all: prep cooking, french cooking, frying, etcetera. She specialized, however, in authentic Mexican food. It would always be her favorite day whenever that was planned to be served.

Today, she was one of the servers at the lunch line. She would smile at the students and sometimes even address them by their names. She was a nice person, fond of others.

Quoted from the IC:

Maria Lopez was a twenty-three year-old Mexican-American pretty lady who had a talent for all things culinary. She knew it all: prep cooking, french cooking, frying, etcetera. She specialized, however, in authentic Mexican food. It would always be her favorite day whenever that was planned to be served.

Today, she was one of the servers at the lunch line. She would smile at the students and sometimes even address them by their names. She was a nice person, fond of others.

thanks partner! I´ll take a quick shower and get on to my reply!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back