• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The 100 RP (and others) 1x1 Literate & Active Please!

JonsieMcJones

Hello all! My name's Jonsie and I'm looking for a few role plays to take up my time. At the moment I am incredibly focused on the 100 (TV series) though I can do many, many other genres.

Specifically for the 100 though I'm looking for either an entirely OC run with only some focus on the original 100 plot line OR for someone to play Bellamy and/or Murphy (I looove my ragey bad boys ;D) as well as a female of your choosing (OC or cannon) against any two OTHER male cannons (Jasper, Finn, Lincoln, Monty, an OC ect) which I would play alongside my female OC ^-^ So essentially we would both be tripling or doubling. I already have quite a few plot points for the tripling option, but of course I'm pumped for what you have to bring to the table :D

I generally write anywhere from 6-18 paragraphs and request that you write at least 4 if we are doubling, or 6 if we are tripling to make things even, more would be love, love, loved.

I am new so apparently PMs are not an option, but post here if you're interested!

Here is the run down of other things that I can role play, and my general rules :D

Rules

- Be mature (but not too mature ;D)

- Co-operate to create plot twists

- You must double unless you are playing only a male character (I double as well :D )

- Be active, at least a post a day

- Paragraph form i.e. literate only please

- If you get bored, let me know and we can work out some action

- I lean more toward MxF, nothing against FxF or MxM but it's easier to play with I know

Genres

- Harry Potter

- Grimm (TV series)

- Gifted Individuals

- DNA Experiments

- Shifters

- The 100 (TV series WANT SO BAD) *****

- The 4400 (TV series)

- Hunger Games

- Supernatural (TV series)

- Disney Reincarnation (Kind of really want to play Scar for some reason... Can do other characters too!)

- Band (McFly or Mariana's Trench)

- Any fantasy pairing

- Rich x Poor/Criminal x Vigilante/Criminal x Victim, ect.

- There are a bajillion more, I just can't think of them, so suggest if it's not on here!

PLEASE! Message me, I would love to hear from you my friend! :D

Hey, I'd love to do a role play of you're interested (of course you are, that's why you're on this site.) Unfortunately, I cannot PM as I have not done 10 posts yet. *Flips a table in annoyance* Anyways, I'd be interested in something other than 100, perhaps Harry Potter (simply because I've read those books).

I've never watched The 100, but I would enjoy doing something HP related, Supernatural, or Disney. I'm new myself so I'm looking for someone to get started RPing with. Don't mind playing male or female characters, can do both. And I talk / write a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back