• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Thats captain jack sparrow to you mate

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/thats-captain-jack-sparrow-to-you-mate-cs.500113/

Nokumi dreemur

Tonight we fight like we never have before!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I'm a fan of the pirates of the caribbean franchise and recently been binge watching all the movies since I own every single one especially the brand new one dead man tells no tales. I'm a huge fan of jack sparrow himself being the main character with a witty sense of humar. I'd like to be jack sparrow as a change of pace considering I am a girl and almost always portray my characters the same sex as me. If this bothers you then I don't think this is for you. Perhaps we can get someone to play Mr Gibbs aswel. Jacks best friend and first right hand man. Well start with jack sparrow looking for a crew for the black Pearl in which he for now has in his possession. On isla de muerta which is home to pirates. Also known as island of the dead.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back